Like the "old" female genitalia proxy, the newer one (named simply "Adult Female Genitalia") did not deform properly when morphed or animated. I regenerated the proxy with a simple projection along Y, and it works OK now. The UVs stay close to those of the original OBJ, in that they do not map to the detailed female genitalia texture (which works best with the "old" proxy). Instead I used the male genital regions that are present on all of the base textures. The result is a bit toon-like, but I think it fits in well with the coarse detail of the mesh itself. If you prefer the "remapped" UVs by MTKnife, you can use that OBJ instead, since it's the exact same topology (be sure to remove the binary *.npz file after you swap the *.obj, so that MakeHuman knows to regenerate the topology with the new UVs). Future versions may include remodeling/retexturing, but really it's the messed-up vertex weights that I felt like fixing. P.S. I also cleaned up a few vertices in the neck area that were shifted for no apparent reason, and made sure the proxy was entirely symmetric (except maybe for the UVs).
AGPL - Affero General Public License
Works with existing skins:
Number of faces: