Starting January 2019, we are going to migrate all bug tracking to GitHub. This means, that from now on, the old bugtracker should only be used as a historical reference.
Do not use the bug trackers for support requests! If you need support, ask on the forums.
Where do I report a bug?
Depending on where the bug occurred and of its nature, there are different projects to which bugs should be reported.
- Bugs regarding makehuman as such, for example when the application fails to start or behaves strangely, should be reported to the main makehuman bugtracker. For now you can also use this to report bugs related to MakeTarget and MakeClothes.
- Bugs specifically regarding the asset downloader plugin, ie everything on the community -> download assets tab, should be reported to the asset downloader plugin bugtracker.
- Bugs related to the new blender integration (that is, where you import directly rather than via file export), should reported to the makehuman plugin for blender bugtracker. If you know for sure the error occurs makehuman-side, it might in edge cases be relevant to instead report it on the socket plugin bugtracker.
- Bugs related to MHAPI specifically should be reported to the MHAPI bugtracker.
- Bugs related to MHX2 should be reported to the MHX2 bugtracker. Before posting an issue here, make sure you have downloaded the latest github version and not the very old version from bitbucket.
- Bugs related to the mass produce plugin should be reported to the mass produce bugtracker.
- Bugs related to the MakeClothes 2 plugin should be reported to the MakeClothes bugtracker. Bugs regarding MakeClothes 1 will be closed without further action, as MakeClothes 1 is now considered deprecated.
- Bugs related to the MakeTarget 2 plugin should be reported to the MakeTarget bugtracker. Bugs regarding MakeTarget1 will be closed without further action, as MakeTarget 1 is now considered deprecated.
- Bugs related to the MakeSkin plugin should be reported to the MakeSkin bugtracker
For bugs related to plugins not listed here, try to find the respective plugin's project page under the makehuman github organization.
If in doubt, use the main makehuman bugtracker, and we'll see to moving the issue if necessary.
The old bugtracker
If you need to find an old issue report, the old bugtracker is still available. But please don't report any new bugs here.