RC3 has now also been uploaded for OSX. It's available in the nightly directory.
All in all, no significant bug reports have been generated by the last set of RCs. However, when I asked on the dev mailing list if we should do the release this week, it generated some frantic "OMG already?" activity which uncovered some cosmetic issues that would feel nice to smoothen before doing the final build. While we haven't set an exact date for the actual release, we're decidedly getting closer to it. There won't be another set of RCs.