Wacom

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

Wacom

Postby Sethren » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am

My Wacom Bamboo hates MakeHuman. The figure spins wildly when i try to move it about. I may have to update my tablet drivers hoping this is the issue at hand.
Sethren

Re: Wacom

Postby ChrisB » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 am

I also have a Wacom Bamboo and MH 1.0 works ok for me (under Windows Vista). The normal tip action rotates the figure, the top of the button on the body of the pen is equivalent to a right click which pans the figure and I set up the circular button on the tablet itself to zoom in and out.

Could it just be your tablet settings?
ChrisB

Postby Sethren » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 am

Perhaps it it my settings. The same thing happened to me when i was in Cinema 4D. A mesh would zoom away when i tried moving it just a bit. Clueless though on what to change on my tablet.
Sethren

Postby ChrisB » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 am

I think it's the Tracking mode you've got selected. I use Mouse Mode, but when I switch to Pen Mode I get something like what you describe. From the Start menu select Pen Tablet:Pen Properties and select Mouse Mode. I'd guess it's something to do with the sensitivity because in Pen Mode a small movement represents a larger mouse movement.
ChrisB

Postby Sethren » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 am

I'll be darn, it worked. You would think i would know my own tablet, heheh. Thanks!!! :D
Sethren

Return to General discussions about makehuman