Need eyebrow material

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Need eyebrow material

Postby Anstrah » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:46 am

Hello,

Could you tell me if there are other material for the eyebrows included in MakeHuman's base package, especially for the eyebrows 001?
If there are not other material, I would like to create it by modify the image of the texture but I don't find it: I find in my documents the assets I downloaded, but not those in the base package... Could you tell me how I can find them, please?

Thank you in advance!
Anstrah

Re: Need eyebrow material

Postby tomcat » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:38 am

Anstrah wrote:I find in my documents the assets I downloaded, but not those in the base package... Could you tell me how I can find them, please?

The standard assets are in the folder of the installed program:
Code: Select all
..\makehuman-community\makehuman\data
Foreigners' reactions to Russian "Bird's Milk" candies
— Are your birds being milked?
— In Russia everyone is milked. Here even the zucchini is used to make caviar.
tomcat

Postby RobBaer » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:05 am

Anstrah wrote:Hello,

Could you tell me if there are other material for the eyebrows included in MakeHuman's base package, especially for the eyebrows 001?
If there are not other material, I would like to create it by modify the image of the texture but I don't find it: I find in my documents the assets I downloaded, but not those in the base package... Could you tell me how I can find them, please?

Thank you in advance!

The answer is no as you can find out by clicking on the material>skin/material tab and then checking eyebrows on the left.

One possibility is to create your own material by choosing utilities > material editor and choosing eyebrows which will be available on the left if you have added eyebrows. In case you dont see the editor (which is not enabed bt default), choose settings>plugins and check it under number 7. Then restaart MH.
RobBaer

Postby Anstrah » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:48 pm

RobBaer wrote:One possibility is to create your own material by choosing utilities > material editor and choosing eyebrows which will be available on the left if you have added eyebrows. In case you dont see the editor (which is not enabed bt default), choose settings>plugins and check it under number 7. Then restaart MH.

Thank you very much! I didn't now there was a material editor! Could you tell me if there is a tutorial to use it? I have found the material editor, but I don't understand how to use it... I want to change the color of the eyebrows but I don't understand how to do it...

Thank you in advance!
Anstrah

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader