Body study as seen from my perspective

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: Body study as seen from my perspective

Postby rwman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Mindfront wrote:Hello rwman, you can try my Kamden skin http://www.makehumancommunity.org/skin/kamden_skin.html which also includes a specular and normal map.

I saw that, but unfortunately they both are for male characters with abundant bristle facial hair and salient body musculature
rwman

Re: Body study as seen from my perspective

Postby Mindfront » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:37 am

punkduck wrote:Funny that they married in a church. I also thought Evi left church because she could not understand, that religion is often used as a political weapon.
It was Kamden's parents that payed for the wedding therefore demanded it performed in a church. Evi and Kamden got out as fast they could when it was over. Kamden's parents is a bit conservative ;)

punkduck wrote:Hmm, 1.5 mb .obj-file for the eyebrows :) Even my new proxy has only 14700 vertices. Definitely not be used for background characters then :)
Better safe than sorry ;) Overdo something an you forget that it had been enough to make each hair flat instead of triangular to save polys :oops: and use solidify for close-ups.

To make a serious test of the new Blender 2.8 cloth simulator I decided to improve "F Ninja". I was never satisfied with the end result, especially the normal map is bad. Now after a while of testing, even though Blender 2.8 has way better cloth simulator than 2.79 it sometimes still neccesary to do own fold painting. to get that little extra if now working with a very high resolution mesh.
Mindfront

Previous

Return to Gallery