From MakeHuman Community Wiki
This page lists frequently asked questions.
- FAQ:What happened to the MHX export in MH 1.1.x and later?
- FAQ:MakeHuman renders odd colours and weird transparency artefacts. Can you help me?
- FAQ:What happened to the special assets genitalia?
General / unsorted
- FAQ:What is MakeHuman?
- FAQ:What is the prefered method for contacting the MakeHuman crew?
- FAQ:Is there an IRC channel?
- FAQ:How much does MakeHuman cost?
- FAQ:What happened to the XYZ asset?
- FAQ:I want to make a code fork of MakeHuman, but I hate mercurial or BitBucket
- FAQ:What is a nightly build?
- FAQ:What is Open Source?
- FAQ:What is a target?
- FAQ:What is the meaning of the numbers in MakeHuman release?
- FAQ:What is a proxy?
- FAQ:Why quadrilaterals?
- FAQ:What happened to the specific skeletons (the UE and SL rigs for example)?
- FAQ:Why is there no perspective mode?
- FAQ:Where can I download MakeHuman?
- FAQ:Where can I find older Versions of MakeHuman?
- FAQ:I'm using ubuntu. Is there a PPA?
- FAQ:Which version of MakeHuman should I download?
- FAQ:Where are my MakeHuman files found (where is my HOME directory)?
- FAQ:Where can I unzip MakeHuman (in Windows)?
- FAQ:How can I run MakeHuman from a BitBucket source clone?
- FAQ:How can I build MakeHuman from source?
- FAQ:I downloaded third party clothes. How do I install them?
- FAQ:I downloaded a third party model. How do I install it?
- FAQ:I downloaded a third party proxy. How do I install it?
- FAQ:I downloaded a third party target. How do I install it?
- FAQ:I downloaded a third party plug-in. How do I install it?
- FAQ:How do I uninstall MakeHuman?
- FAQ:Can I sell models created with MakeHuman?
- FAQ:Can I create a commercial closed source game with models generated by MakeHuman?
- FAQ:How can I create targets?
- FAQ:How can I create skin textures?
- FAQ:How can I create clothes?
- FAQ:How can I create hair?
- FAQ:How can I create extra bodyparts?
- FAQ:How can I create proxies or alternative topologies?
- FAQ:How can I create poses?
- FAQ:I already have a 3d object from elsewhere. How can I use it in MH?
- FAQ:I have photos of a real person. Can I use those for making a skin?
- FAQ:How do I submit a bug report?
- FAQ:How to provide a makehuman log for a good bug report?
- FAQ:I want to contribute code in a more structured manner. What is the recommended procedure?
- FAQ:I want an easy code task to get to learn the makehuman code. Where should I start?
- FAQ:I have made a code patch. Where do I send it?
- FAQ:I'm not a coder. How can I contribute?
- FAQ:I have made a new asset for MakeHuman. How can I contribute it?
- FAQ:I have made a tutorial. How do I contribute it?
- FAQ:I want to help write documentation. How do I do that?
- FAQ:The publisher could not be verified
- FAQ:Norton Antivirus reports WS.Reputation.1 in the nightly build. What gives?
- FAQ:There seems to be a version mismatch between MHX and blender
- FAQ:I am using the ubuntu or debian version of MakeHuman and...
- FAQ:MakeHuman fails to start in windows, nothing seems to happen when I click the exe
- FAQ:Eyes are rendered completely white (or black) in blender