Eyes texture package

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

Eyes texture package

Postby pop2thoren » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm

i have made new eyes texture , just extract it to the eyes data folder and it will work

:)
Attachments
eyes.rar
eyes_pack_hamza-trabelsi
(402.59 KiB) Downloaded 1542 times
pop2thoren

Re: Eyes texture package

Postby duststorm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 am

Very cool. Now we could have eye color controls in MH! :)
For those interested, it contains hazel, gray, blue and black eye colors.
Those can be added to the default brown eye color on the MH texture.

I see you created .mhstx files for them so they are ready for use, great! (I just learned about them ;)

I've noticed that MakeHuman is receiving lots of art donations lately. Keep it up! Hope that this might all serve to create a kick-ass new release.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby mflerackers » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 am

We refrained from using color sliders and recoloring the textures, but chose for using sub-textures instead because eyes don't have one color but are a mix of colored patterns (http://www.photoble.com/photo-inspirati ... os-of-eyes).
MakeHuman project Developer
mflerackers

Postby pop2thoren » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 am

yess ive just colored it , what are you talking about its defferent somthing , because thats gonna need detailed 3d eyes ;) and and a looooot of textures types so , what i have mad are just basic i will do more interesting stuff :) ;)
pop2thoren

Postby Athena » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 pm

pop2thoren wrote:i have made new eyes texture , just extract it to the eyes data folder and it will work

Thank you for doing this, but I'm new to this software and site - I went to extract the rar to the program files/makehuman/data folder for eyes, but I couldn't find one - so I just made it in its own folder. Was that what you meant?

Thanks in advance!
Athena

Postby robertltux » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Athena wrote:
pop2thoren wrote:i have made new eyes texture , just extract it to the eyes data folder and it will work

Thank you for doing this, but I'm new to this software and site - I went to extract the rar to the program files/makehuman/data folder for eyes, but I couldn't find one - so I just made it in its own folder. Was that what you meant?

Thanks in advance!

it may be that you do not have a current copy of Make Human (i think the eyes feature was added like last week)
robertltux

Return to General discussions about makehuman