Posing for Artist (Feature Suggestion)

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Posing for Artist (Feature Suggestion)

Postby andrewPavlick » Mon May 05, 2008 6:28 pm

I'm no coder so I don't know what it would take to accomplish this but really I think most of the things needed to accomplish this idea is already in place. First checkout this page,

http://www.cloudstars.com/index.htm

The company is cloudstar and the software that they create is used for simulating life drawing, while it's quality software it has TWO huge disadvantage. One being you can't pose the model, so your are left with only the library that ships with it and other that they create. The other being you model only has one body shape. With MH we can have multiple pose of characters of different body shapes which is great. Along with the fact that it would all be on one package instead of two.

Another nice feature would be timing, allowing the artist to set the time for each pose before MH would change it, 30 second quick draw sessions, etc. MH would be perfect for something along this, I know the artist could just do the pose themselves but why have them burn all that time before they can even start to draw. But the timing feature would be great. Forcing them to focus on getting the overall form down before you every start to worry about detail.... Anyways, thats just my idea.
andrewPavlick

Return to User contributions