Happy Hallows Eve All!

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Happy Hallows Eve All!

Postby Elvaerwyn » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:53 pm

Greetings makehuman artists,

Hope everyone is having a great hallows end/eve Halloween-however you may celebrate :D. I have created some classical styled sheet draped ghosts. And I would like to share them with the community. These are to be used as CC_by please. I will upload here a zip file containing a blender file(made in the very newest blender available atm. 2.93.5. There are 4 unique poses I will post renders of here also. The CC0 hdri from polyhaven is also packed into the blend.

Not to leave out the non blender heads completely in the zip I will add a folder containing one of the ghosts ported to makehuman. Please note this asset is very limited in its applications. In order to allow one to use a transparent fabric, and not implement delete group, I have made it work solely with a female body on standard settings(within reason) and only close fitting clothes...or none at all lol. She also cannot have much in the way of hair :P.

If anyone makes art with these ghosts I would love to see the outcomes!!
Peace all and be safe this evening,
Elv
Attachments
ghostierender1.png
render 4 black
ghostierende4.png
render 3 blue
ghostierende3.png
render2 teal
ghostierende2.png
render1 purple
Elvs_draped_ghosties_project.zip
Ghostie project, blend and mh asset.
(34.31 MiB) Downloaded 1716 times
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Re: Happy Hallows Eve All!

Postby Ricardo2020 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:20 am

Boo!!!!!!!!
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Postby Brandy Farfan » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:17 am

Scary ghost girl?! Ahhhh! Run!! :shock:
I wouldn't want to encounter that at an old railway at night.
Also, I like the effect of the ghost sheet. :D
Brandy Farfan

Postby alex_farlie » Tue May 03, 2022 10:07 am

Elvaerwyn wrote:Greetings makehuman artists,

Hope everyone is having a great hallows end/eve Halloween-however you may celebrate :D. I have created some classical styled sheet draped ghosts. And I would like to share them with the community. These are to be used as CC_by please. I will upload here a zip file containing a blender file(made in the very newest blender available atm. 2.93.5. There are 4 unique poses I will post renders of here also. The CC0 hdri from polyhaven is also packed into the blend.

Not to leave out the non blender heads completely in the zip I will add a folder containing one of the ghosts ported to makehuman. Please note this asset is very limited in its applications. In order to allow one to use a transparent fabric, and not implement delete group, I have made it work solely with a female body on standard settings(within reason) and only close fitting clothes...or none at all lol. She also cannot have much in the way of hair :P.

If anyone makes art with these ghosts I would love to see the outcomes!!
Peace all and be safe this evening,
Elv

Nice - They remind me of some illustratons in an ancient Usborne book on "Mysteries of the Unknown"
alex_farlie

Return to User contributions