Making Fat Women in Make Human

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: Making Fat Women in Make Human

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:55 pm

Trooper Claudia 1.png
Claudia Fontana, Mars
Envoy to Earth

This is one of my diplomat characters named Claudia Fontana. She is a patrol person in the service of Mount Olymus City as an envoy to her political legion back on Earth. She was born on Mars and has been witness to it becoming an independent and sovereign entity, free of the things that her family left behind so long ago.

As you can see, the neck roll targets are very effective at creating a thick neck which looks real. You see, when modeling a face which is thicker than average, many sliders must be used, from the stock controls to the ones you have added. Such was the case here. This is how we did it...

Open a default model in MakeHuman. Run the Randomize tool under Random. Check all boxes and stop when the tool arrives at a pear shaped female. Turn on the symetry button on the toolbar. Turn on the division button on the toolbar. On the main page, turn gender all the way over to female. Turn the weight slider all the way to the right. Go into custom and use all available BBW targets in your kit to arrive at the finished shape. She will be slightly thinner than we want. Finally, bump up the thick female slider in custom (third party target).

The neck roll targets are very strong, especially when used together with an already thick neck. They are very effective as not only sculpting devices but also as fixing tools. In the model above, we used them more as sculpting machinery and the results are exactly what was desired.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Postby Elvaerwyn » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:37 am

Greetings,
As requested I have taken a closer look at the legs/ankle pillow issues(wire around ankle). I would like you to try this slider but disregard all the other pillow/leg sliders and just focus on this one for a moment please. Needs to be zipped as target file upload not allowed :/

Elv
Attachments
biggirllegs5.zip
big lady legs only
(14.37 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby Elvaerwyn » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:10 am

Allo again,
Here are a couple more targets that you have requested such as shoulder morph.
Elv
Attachments
biglady_targets5.zip
more targets for project
(11.7 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Elvaerwyn

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:12 pm

Buenos dias quierda hermana mia.

I have them in Custom and will upload the resulting images here.

Of note is what I had to do to my file structure inside MH/Home on the main 'station. As I have mentioned earlier, my custom folder has hundreds of targets, many of them made by you. Leaving them all inside one folder caused the list of sliders to become overwhelming to the point of taking a lot of time just to find the desired control. So, I did the logical thing. I created sub folders and put the relevant targets inside of them.

Now that the targets are sorted, they become much easier to find. When I select custom, the sliders are still in the left pane, but the right pane is now populated with the folders. Selecting a folder brings up those targets it contains in the left pane. Thus, I spend much less time hunting down a given target and much more time playing with the sliders. It streamlines my work flow tremendously!

And so, if your directory of targets is getting unwieldy, this solution works! BTW, my custom folder contains almost every target at the community website, save for the silly ones I would never use. The same is true for assets. My MH folders are HUGE.

Once again, many thanks for all this hard work.
Last edited by Ricardo2020 on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricardo2020

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Greetings, m' Lady.

I will post resulting images here, so look for updates to this thread as I crank them out.

In the composite image below, we took four renders in MH and combined them over a dark gray background in the GIMP. This will be the standard procedure for demonstrating the targets.

The model was made by taking the standard default female and applying the thyroid morph, followed by a lot of smaller tweaks usiing the full BBW set. It took several passes, adjusting various clusters of sliders, until I arrived at the result you see here.

Know that my mother had this condition. I remember well her physical appearence and thus I was able to get to a realistic female with a thyroid condition which resulted in clinical obesity bordering on morbid. She had to take thyroxin all her life and there were complications which led her to bariatric surgery to no avail.

The ZIP for this model will be found in our private thread when I get it sent off..

Thyroid 1 resized.png
Female with slow thyroid
Custom morphs by Elv

I am extremely grateful for this collaboration.
Ricardo2020

Postby Elvaerwyn » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:06 am

Greetings,
So very glad this is working so well for you and so we continue ever on! Here are a couple more to add to the stack for ss women project as promised. I am getting to a good place now with last hormone type body. Will send that and the others we discussed to your inbox. I feel we are close to publish point :D
Elv
Attachments
biglady_targets6.zip
more misc targets for project.
(5.81 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Elvaerwyn

Postby Ricardo2020 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Buenos dias quierda hermana mia.

I have these targets in the custom folder and will work with them as time allows. Things are very busy around here with my house and the music group. If they do what their names suggest, we are almost there and I agree that we are getting near gold on the release. This community is going to be stunned when they get their mitts on the new controls...

Screenshot from 2021-09-28 16-42-12.png
Target Folder inside MH
Linux Mint on Spanky

I will post images of the results here.

Female Body Types.zip
(5.35 MiB) Downloaded 136 times

This is a zip file containing frontal full body images of the body types you have created. In all cases, the gender slider in main was moved to female and then the slider for each type was moved to maximum after which the renders were made. These targets are very effective in creating the shapes for women having various medical conditions.

I have experimented with combining them in different ways to represent what actually happens when a woman has multiple afflictions, but those images are for another day. I do have a model with multiple conditions in the works, by the name of Bessie Garrett, seen in the image below showing her from eight angles (orbiting micro drone footage).

Bessie Garrett in Yoga Suit 2.png
Bessie Garrett in Yoga Suit
Mount Olympus, Mars

Many thanks, Elv.
Ricardo2020

Postby Ricardo2020 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:29 pm

A new target by Elv is in the custom folder which creates a female with a slow thyroid gland. This target has fat fingers and toes, which is more consistent with a real woman in this condition. In the screenshot below, we can see the effect the target has when pushed to 100% on a default base female model with no other targets applied.

Screenshot from 2021-10-09 02-00-11.png
Female base model with slow thyroid
Target by Elv, screenshot on Spanky

This is the third revision of the target. It creates a much more realistic model. Since this is a strong target, it will allow for other targets to more accurately and precisely adjust features such as the breasts and neck areas, as we shall see in the render below.

Jade Whittaker Yoga 2.png
Jade Whittaker, student councilor
Olympus Mons, Mars, Sally Ride University
Ricardo2020

Postby Ricardo2020 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:19 pm

After all targets by Elv were filed inside the custom folder, it was time to get down to the business of making a female model with a slow thyroid and other lesser conditions which would turn out to be the most realistic of all the models to date. This one features not only all Elv's targets for crafting a BBW/SSBBW model, but also a nice skin that has freckles, moles and tattoos.

You can download this skin, made by ken1138, here: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/skin/middleaged_caucasion_female_skin_tattooed.html.

Lali Flanders Yoga 2.png
Eight views of Lali Flanders
BBW/SSBBW Targets by Elv

Name: Lali "Lolly" Flanders
Birthplace: Blount Memorial Hospital, Maryville, Tennessee
Race: Caucasian Human Female
Hair: brown, long, straight, shiny and thick
Eyes: light brown with rainbow sparkles
Skin: tanned with tattoos, moles and freckles
Height: 5 feet 2 inches, short petite
Weight: 234 pounds, size 17
Intellect: above average, 127 IQ
Education: High School
Profession: singer/songwriter
Health: normal
Strength: moderate
Endurance: average
Constitution: normal
Dexterity: right handed
Sight: 20/20
Medical Conditions: clinically obese, alcoholic
Lifestyle: active (live music gigs)
Hobbies: music, swimming, hiking
Manners: loud and obnoxious
Emotion: extroverted and observant
Religion: none
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Ricardo2020

Postby joepal » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:51 am

There is now the outline of an additional plugin ("body shapes") with the hormonal types targets Elv has modeled. So far it's only available at github, https://github.com/makehumancommunity/m ... bodyshapes. Once we've gotten a bit further, it'll be included in the nightly builds of MH.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery