Asset Request

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Asset Request

Postby kingofnoodles5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi, I'm currently working on a 2001 Tomb Raider movie project and I need some assets for Lara Croft. Can anyone here help me?
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-angelina-jolie-lara-croft-tomb-raider-2001-31122465.html
kingofnoodles5

Re: Asset Request

Postby Elvaerwyn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Everyone is mainly familiar with miss crofts works in time XD. Are you lacking a specific piece of her wardrobe or the entirety of it? I know her hair has been on my bucket list for some time...the old to do pile...A movie project is very exiting, good luck :D
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby kingofnoodles5 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Elvaerwyn wrote:Everyone is mainly familiar with miss crofts works in time XD. Are you lacking a specific piece of her wardrobe or the entirety of it? I know her hair has been on my bucket list for some time...the old to do pile...A movie project is very exiting, good luck :D

I don't have any of it...
kingofnoodles5

Postby Elvaerwyn » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:28 pm

That's cool. She has had many incarnations, which of her iconic looks has the most appeal to you? The basic but most enduring looks of the first games in the series, or the streamlined modern take you see nowadays?
Elvaerwyn

Postby kingofnoodles5 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Elvaerwyn wrote:That's cool. She has had many incarnations, which of her iconic looks has the most appeal to you? The basic but most enduring looks of the first games in the series, or the streamlined modern take you see nowadays?

I want the 2001 movie appearence.
kingofnoodles5

Postby Elvaerwyn » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:47 am

Greetings! I have shared a few of the assets I have created in this style, I hope they help with your project? I will continue to give the tomb raider assets some time, as I have enjoyed working on them-possibly more will be uploaded in future :D ty for the inspiration.
Elvaerwyn

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader