Export AttributeError Help

Discussions about MHX2 and other plugins that are developed outside the scope of MakeHuman. Note that bug reports should go to the respective code projects and might go unseen here.

Moderator: joepal

Export AttributeError Help

Postby Ericsonpsy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 am

Hi If I want to expot the file It says AttributeError and I couldn't find this on the internet.

Exception during event onFileSelected
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "core\events3d.py", line 211, in callEvent
File "apps\gui\guiexport.py", line 112, in onFileSelected
File "plugins/9_export_mhx2\__init__.py", line 55, in export
mh2mhx2.exportMhx2(filename("mhx2"), cfg)
File "plugins/9_export_mhx2\mh2mhx2.py", line 97, in exportMhx2
mesh.material.setViewPortColor(getSkinBlender().getDiffuseColor())
AttributeError: 'Material' object has no attribute 'setViewPortColor'

Am I just a little dump? I followed the tutorials step by step but it didn't help. Or is there a Page where every error is documentet and I am just to stupid to find it.

Thx for Helping
Ericsonpsy

Re: Export AttributeError Help

Postby Aranuvir » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:15 pm

Current mhx2 exporter is designed to work with latest builds of MakeHuman. It is not backward compatible. I consider MH 1.1.1 deprecated, sorry...
Aranuvir

Postby Ericsonpsy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Aranuvir wrote:Current mhx2 exporter is designed to work with latest builds of MakeHuman. It is not backward compatible. I consider MH 1.1.1 deprecated, sorry...

Could you send me a link to the version you are refuring to the version I tried dont start on Windows 10 64bit (I have Python and it is the win 32bit version)
Ericsonpsy

Postby Ericsonpsy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:42 pm

Aranuvir wrote:Current mhx2 exporter is designed to work with latest builds of MakeHuman. It is not backward compatible. I consider MH 1.1.1 deprecated, sorry...

Never mind I just Reinstalled it about 10 times and it just worked idk why :?: :| :roll:
Ericsonpsy

Postby RobBaer » Sun May 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Ericsonpsy wrote:Could you send me a link to the version you are refuring to the version I tried dont start on Windows 10 64bit (I have Python and it is the win 32bit version)

Hopefully python 3 and it is probably time to move to the 64-bit version on your 64-bit OS
RobBaer

Return to MHX2 and other plugins developed outside MakeHuman