More facial customization

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

More facial customization

Postby mandelduck » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:46 am

Hi

I am new to make human and just started creating a character, however I need to move the jaw line higher or the chin lower than the controls will allow, is there away to do this?
I looked into useing maketarget with blender but it doesnt seem to add any target points
Is importing it into blender the only way to do this? once ive imported it into blender can I import it back into make human?

Thanks!

Chris
mandelduck

Re: More facial customization

Postby Elvaerwyn » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Yes creating the targets in blender or using existing ones from assets repository is the way to get more customization for the body. There are many tutorials out there and lots of places for information on this topic.
http://www.makehumancommunity.org/wiki/ ... MakeTarget
this is a great place to get started on education for target creation and usage.
If familiar with blender its pretty straightforward to make targets and drop them in mh for use. If there are specific morphs you need and cannot make own there is always a request in forums, many folks will make requests for the community such as clothing, targets, poses etc.
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Re: More facial customization

Postby mandelduck » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:53 am

Elvaerwyn wrote:Yes creating the targets in blender or using existing ones from assets repository is the way to get more customization for the body. There are many tutorials out there and lots of places for information on this topic.
http://www.makehumancommunity.org/wiki/ ... MakeTarget
this is a great place to get started on education for target creation and usage.
If familiar with blender its pretty straightforward to make targets and drop them in mh for use. If there are specific morphs you need and cannot make own there is always a request in forums, many folks will make requests for the community such as clothing, targets, poses etc.

Thanks for the reply, will look into it
mandelduck

Return to Newbies