Elvs newchaindress Recolor's made by Nyloseth

Discussions about user contributed assets. This is a good place to request new assets, as well as requesting support on existing assets that have been downloaded from the user contributions repository.

Moderator: joepal

Elvs newchaindress Recolor's made by Nyloseth

Postby Nyloseth » Mon May 27, 2019 5:53 pm

I really like having different colors for clothes. When I figured out how easy it was to do, I figured why not? There are 24 recolors of this dress. (I'll be making recolors of other resources I've snagged). Half of the recolors I made are in Opaque form while the other half are clear like Elv's original of this dress. I made the original texture as well opaque so there's more options. I hope you enjoy and I hope I'm not breaking any rules be recoloring Elv's dress. I do not take credit for making this dress, I barely take credit for recoloring (really it was simple for me.)
Attachments
Nyloseth_Recolors_of_Elvs_newchaindress.zip
24 recolor's of Elv's NewChainDress
(9.31 MiB) Downloaded 547 times
Move along stranger. Nothing to see here.
Nyloseth

Re: Elvs newchaindress Recolor's made by Nyloseth

Postby Elvaerwyn » Mon May 27, 2019 10:13 pm

This is very much ok, I appreciate the respect shown to my builds, and adding to them like this is a compliment pure and simple! Can share it as a zip in the asset section, as I am sure it would help many people. Any and all artist contributions to mh are welcome. I don't think there would be anything wrong with making textures for any of the assets in the repository tbh. :D
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Re: Elvs newchaindress Recolor's made by Nyloseth

Postby Nyloseth » Tue May 28, 2019 3:41 pm

:D Awesome~! I love this dress too! :3 I uploaded these to the respository. Realized I only had 23 recolors.
Move along stranger. Nothing to see here.
Nyloseth

Return to Assets, asset repositories and asset downloader