the daily life of models

Images of characters done with MakeHuman

Moderator: joepal

Re: the daily life of models

Postby MTKnife » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 am

punkduck wrote:After a longer time of render-abstinence I did a picture again. The next pictures show the result of weighted shrink-wrap with a hi-poly tri-mesh I got from Elvaerwyn. Using the changed mhx2 exporter it now works without problem using triangles, when I select vertices in Blender.

So after being sure that no skin was outside the dress (e.g. nipples), I activated shrink-wrap to follow the body. But this time only for parts of the dress, so that no latex-dress was created. Here is the weight-painting of Elvs dress (excluding the zipper at the back):

I like this dress. It was never posted to the assets, was it?
MTKnife

Postby punkduck » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:26 pm

MTKnife wrote:

As far as I know this dress was not (yet) uploaded. Maybe it is only for me 8-)
punkduck

Postby MTKnife » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:00 am

punkduck wrote:
MTKnife wrote:

As far as I know this dress was not (yet) uploaded. Maybe it is only for me 8-)

Ah, but you're the one with the version with weights fixed....
MTKnife

Postby Elvaerwyn » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi! :? ;)
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby MTKnife » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 am

Hi!
MTKnife

Postby MTKnife » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:29 am

OK, so what's with the "Hi!"? If you don't want to share the clothing, just say so, rather than being mysterious and/or cutesy. I'm too old for that....
MTKnife

Postby punkduck » Wed May 01, 2019 7:55 pm

At the moment I work on weighting new proxies ... and some other technical stuff. So indeed the next picture is just some motion of camera, background image, spinning of wheels. I just want to show the other side of the bike. :lol:

Background picture is again from Wiki, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:FalklandBCDowntown.jpg, author "The Interior". I needed this perspective and it should be Canada again. Luckily only about 90-100 kilometers away from Kelowna. So not somewhere short before Alaska. Elv was busier than me and created the sun-glasses and an additional leather jacket. So thank you for the assets Elv and next time I promise more geometry :)

xiao_driving.jpg
punkduck

Postby loki1950 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Kelowna is still about 2000 km south of Alaska we are a big place :mrgreen:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby punkduck » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:50 pm

everyday-heroes.jpg

I guess I should add this. It is a personal thing. They were there, when I needed them most.

Elv created the uniform pant and jacket based on a T-posed dummy in Marvelous designer. I redid some of the geometry so it is quad-based now and I tried a method fix to geometry because of different posed MH character. When we create clothes on a t-posed body we still get problems with the arms when we use makeclothes. I found a way using a simplified skeleton, but before presenting it I will try to make this more easily to use (blender plugin?). Or do an alternative of makeclothes ...
punkduck

Postby punkduck » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Although summer has not yet started here, I did an autumn picture. I got the open cape from elv and so I decided to do a scene, where I can use it. Since it is too warm for summer (32 degrees today over here), I try an autumn scene, with wind, leaves and character Leska not feeling very secure atm ... :?

autumn_day.jpg

Wind was simulated by simply using motion blur for leaves, bushes and hair. The tousled hairdo is intended ... :mrgreen:

ty for the wonderful open cape :D
punkduck

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery