I'm glad that you chose to continue your work on Make Human!

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

I'm glad that you chose to continue your work on Make Human!

Postby InsaneXade » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Plus some computer specs at the bottom.

I recently found out that MBL is no more, (Was that you? The sites were identical in layout and you did let us know about it if I remember correctly.) Anyhow. I am quite happy that you continued MH. I would like to make a special request, if possible. Could you please include the anime models you had, or something similar, especially the realistic anime? I felt I had to quit working on my game, as it was getting frustrating to wait on new tutorial videos on the base engine for my game. Now that the course is complete I am looking forward to working on it again. When I went to check the MBL site I found, to my horror that you quit, citing lack of support. I managed to get a hold of the final release, which made me happy and I am going to test it out.

Anyhow, back on the Make human topic. I simply love how you have your own program with Blender support via plugins. Not only will this allow you to use a program that you designed, but it will not depend on compatibility with an external one, like Blender, where one bad update could break the whole shebang. I just hope you will continue, and accept the 1 dollar patreon that I polan to have on you guys each month. It would be more but my finances wont allow for more. Every little bit helps, eh?

On a side note, I cannot access make human, all I get is a white workspace screen. Here is my graphics specs from speccy. My pc is an all in one, so theres no way for me to change the card. if I could I would go Nvidia :P

ATI AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
Manufacturer ATI
Model AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
Device ID 1002-9851
Revision 46
Subvendor HP (103C)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Current GPU Clock 400 MHz
Current Memory Clock 800 MHz
Current Shader Clock 800 MHz
GPU Clock 847.0 MHz
Temperature 78 °C
Driver version 22.19.684.512
Memory Type DDR3
Memory 1024 MB
Bandwidth 12.8 GB/s
My Contributions
None at the moment

Main Complaints:
Make the avatars a little bit bigger, I cannot get my preferred avatar smaller than 8.25 without it looking terrible.
Fave Blender related sites: (Google them)
Blender Cookie
Blendswap
InsaneXade

Re: I'm glad that you chose to continue your work on Make Hu

Postby RobBaer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:59 pm

InsaneXade wrote:On a side note, I cannot access make human, all I get is a white workspace screen. Here is my graphics specs from speccy. My pc is an all in one, so theres no way for me to change the card. if I could I would go Nvidia :P

ATI AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
Manufacturer ATI
Model AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
Device ID 1002-9851
Revision 46
Subvendor HP (103C)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Current GPU Clock 400 MHz
Current Memory Clock 800 MHz
Current Shader Clock 800 MHz
GPU Clock 847.0 MHz
Temperature 78 °C
Driver version 22.19.684.512
Memory Type DDR3
Memory 1024 MB
Bandwidth 12.8 GB/s

This is a known issue with some AMD graphics cards on Windows and various graphics on some Mac OS systems. There is a test release that includes a fix which has worked for all who have tried it at http://download.tuxfamily.org/makehuman ... win32.zipc

Give it a try and let us know if it fixes the problem.
RobBaer

Re: I'm glad that you chose to continue your work on Make Hu

Postby InsaneXade » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

thanks, it did work :)
My Contributions
None at the moment

Main Complaints:
Make the avatars a little bit bigger, I cannot get my preferred avatar smaller than 8.25 without it looking terrible.
Fave Blender related sites: (Google them)
Blender Cookie
Blendswap
InsaneXade

Return to General discussions about makehuman