MakeWhatever.org

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

Re: MakeWhatever.org

Postby make3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:46 pm

makepig, makedog, makecat, makehorse , makehippo ..

--> the number of sliders (maketarget) is infinite in that (think of the little curly tail of the pig :D )

But it should be possible to bring down the number of sliders to some basics that all of those upon animals share :

--> First, a primary slider which brings your human on his four feet, make its head horizontal to the ground and make its mouth longer, nose embedded ..etc
--> Second, some secondary sliders which will operate on the different parts.

The goal would be to create some mythological monsters with no tails (no human bones for that unless one creates a specfic rig for that) unless you design a kind of poney tail (hair) to be fixed on the butt. The animal will be a variant of a dog , a pig, a cat .. or a mix.
make3

Postby brkurt » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 pm

make3 wrote:makepig, makedog, makecat, makehorse , makehippo ..

--> the number of sliders (maketarget) is infinite in that (think of the little curly tail of the pig :D )

But it should be possible to bring down the number of sliders to some basics that all of those upon animals share :

--> First, a primary slider which brings your human on his four feet, make its head horizontal to the ground and make its mouth longer, nose embedded ..etc
--> Second, some secondary sliders which will operate on the different parts.

The goal would be to create some mythological monsters with no tails (no human bones for that unless one creates a specfic rig for that) unless you design a kind of poney tail (hair) to be fixed on the butt. The animal will be a variant of a dog , a pig, a cat .. or a mix.

There are two ways to solve this problem: one easy; one hard. The easy way is the standard video game approach of simply attaching horns, or wings, or a tail, in the same way that one can attach a wig. The 'tail' rig can be parented to the default rig (that's how it works in Blender 2.7x) , but it looks like an attachment.

The second way is to have proxy meshes with horns, wings, or tails as integral parts of the mesh, and then again to add the rigs at another point in the design process. This will take more work, but can be done.
brkurt

Postby titleknown » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:34 am

Holy heck, I've been away for a while. Might as well show what I just recently posted, some from my archives, one from something I'd been meaning to complete for ages:
Doll Body Target
Tim Curry Satan Horns
Mutation
Mecha Body
Shrek Ears
And the Goomba Face and Walker Mech Legs ones I showed before are available for download now!
titleknown

Postby FreezyChan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Managed to make a really strange creature in MakeHuman

Targets used:

Smooth Rena
Quadruped
Saci (Made by me, Not for download)
SSBBW Hip
Toonify14
Weirdcreature (made by me)
Wewkwardo (also made by me)
Yaoi-chin2
FreezyChan

Postby jujube » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:39 am

The eyes look like one of these :shock: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsier :lol:
jujube

Postby thomekk » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:22 am

titleknown wrote:Well, I posted more of my horrifying inhuman targets, specifically digitigrade legs, catgirl ears, a Monster Factory reference (I'm shocked those aren't more common), a Frankenstein head, a Zombie body, a Junji-Ito-inspired abomination, a Xenomorph body and the thing from the end of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.

Hope y'all dig it, and hope y'all can find things to do with 'em!

I absolutely love your modifications!
Thanks a lot for bringing them up 8-)
thomekk

Previous

Return to General discussions about makehuman