Help creating 2 new poses & 2 new expressions

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Help creating 2 new poses & 2 new expressions

Postby alexPsych » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi, I'm new to the software, and I'm wondering if someone would be able to help me create two new poses and expressions. I have some examples that are pretty close, but I just need to modify them a little. Would anyone be able to help out?

I could probably pay, but it would be out of pocket for a grad school project, so my budget isn't big.
alexPsych

Re: Help creating 2 new poses & 2 new expressions

Postby Elvaerwyn » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Would consider making some poses for you if I knew what you are looking for! Can you post the pics or stats describing posture please?
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby alexPsych » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Elvaerwyn wrote:Would consider making some poses for you if I knew what you are looking for! Can you post the pics or stats describing posture please?

I have photos of a model making the poses. I only need to get the top half of the body right.

One is this "self-hug" pose, and another is this embarrassed face touch pose.

In the self-hug, I want to make sure to get the head tilt and smile--it might be that the smiles that come with makehuman would be enough.

In the embarrassment pose, I want to get the head tilt, the hand on the face, and then a smile that's looking away from the camera. I don't think the makehuman smiles have this looking away quality, but they might look ok if I rotate the figure well.
Attachments
IMG_2055.JPG
IMG_2055.JPG (60.56 KiB) Viewed 4957 times
IMG_0699.JPG
alexPsych

Postby Elvaerwyn » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:59 pm

K you don't owe me anything buddy, banged out a couple of poses that roughly meet your specs, hope they help! Just mention me in any credits if you do utilize poses is all :D

Embarrassed pose~

http://www.makehumancommunity.org/conte ... y_elv.html

Self Hug~

http://www.makehumancommunity.org/conte ... y_elv.html
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Return to User contributions