Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Contributions for and discussions on the monthly contests.

Moderator: joepal

Which of these images should be used for the 1.1.1 splash screen?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:32 am

Image
1
4%
Image
2
7%
Image
0
No votes
Image
1
4%
Image
20
74%
Image
3
11%
 
Total votes : 27

Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby joepal » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:32 am

Ok, I think everyone who planned to enter the contest has done so. And I'm thinking it's time for a beta soonish, which should optimally include the new splash screen.

So vote for your favorite in the above. The author of the winning entry will be allowed to make a final polish, as well as insert MH logo and other pertinent information on the image before it is released.

I'll let the poll run until next weekend.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 am

Re: Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby brkurt » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 pm

joepal wrote:Ok, I think everyone who planned to enter the contest has done so. And I'm thinking it's time for a beta soonish, which should optimally include the new splash screen.

So vote for your favorite in the above. The author of the winning entry will be allowed to make a final polish, as well as insert MH logo and other pertinent information on the image before it is released.

I'll let the poll run until next weekend.


I voted for Dredd Nicholson's because it combined the best of the meshes, and gave a new user a clear indication of what kind of output MH can create.
Many kudos to the brilliant braid of Manuel, and the bikini of Punkduck.
brkurt
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:57 pm

My humble contribution to the Splash Screen MakeHuman 1.1.1, I wish you a pleasure
Attachments
MHSplash.jpg
MakeHuman Splash by Yovanny Ramirez
Zero
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby joepal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Ok, I'm announcing sepharis' contribution as winner for this contest. It will end up as the next splash screen.

Now if only I could figure out why the pyinstaller output fails silently on windows currently, I'd provide a build with the new splash screen implemented...
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 am

Re: Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby sepharis » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 pm

joepal wrote:Ok, I'm announcing sepharis' contribution as winner for this contest. It will end up as the next splash screen.

Now if only I could figure out why the pyinstaller output fails silently on windows currently, I'd provide a build with the new splash screen implemented...

Hi joepal, I'm not actually able to reply to your PM because my account is too new. I'll say that what you have for the splash screen looks great! I wouldn't make any changes personally unless there was a serious problem with how loading information needs to be displayed.
sepharis
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:19 am

Re: Vote for 1.1.1 splash screen

Postby MariusOberholster » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Zero wrote:My humble contribution to the Splash Screen MakeHuman 1.1.1, I wish you a pleasure

Wow!
Blog: http://www.pantherdynamics.yolasite.com/panther-dynamics-blog.php
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSL7DbnOWT_G6YqlMQmOnDA
GOD bless you! (^^,)
User avatar
MariusOberholster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:31 pm
Location: South Africa


Return to Monthly contest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests