Maxine (Life is Strange) hair

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Maxine (Life is Strange) hair

Postby learning » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:48 pm

I've managed to adapt the hair of Maxine, character from a game called Life is Strange, to MH:
preview.png

The base object I've found at this guy's: http://lezisell.deviantart.com/ He's some sort of a Belorussian hacker and he explicitly states that he's ripped all the models from games, so take it as you will if you care about licensing. Given that I'll be alive and in good health, I'm going to steal a lot hairs and clothes from his models into MH. (It's only that adapting the mesh so that it'd be kosher for MH is tedious and painful like pulling teeth, I hope some day I'll come up with a better way).
Attachments
maxine_hair.7z
(1.8 MiB) Downloaded 641 times
learning

Re: Maxine (Life is Strange) hair

Postby learning » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Not to create a separate post, here's the hair of the character named Chloe from the same game:
preview1.png

For some reason this mesh is much simpler than the hair of Maxine, but in the same time surprisingly resilient to deformation. Here I use it for a character that does not look anything like the character in game:
preview.png
Attachments
chloehair.7z
(2.93 MiB) Downloaded 631 times
learning

Return to User contributions