A realitic vagina

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: A realitic vagina

Postby Aranuvir » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Fred Astair wrote:Aranuvir, I'm wondering why you have hijacked this topic about vagina's? Was it too much trouble for you to start a new topic regarding your questions? You have taken this topic on a tangent in a completely different direction from what this post is about.

Dear Fred,
may I remember you, that I initially just answered to your problem of loading models from the nightly-build.

Fred Astair wrote:Here is the sliders issue.

When I open Make Human the sliders work fine. Then, if I try to load one of the models I created using the build from May, it won't load and there is one of those exception errors at the bottom of the screen. After trying unsuccessfully to load a model the sliders begin to function independently and the models start to turn green. If I turn them all the way up the model becomes totally green.

You can find my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9781&start=20#p28867 , which then led to the consecutive discussion, you can follow, if you like. Sometimes discussion take their own way and tend to move far away from the initial topic. It was not my intention to "hijack" this thread, which is IMHO something else. BTW I was discussing my self if I should swap the task to a separate thread. But finally I decided it would be better to answer in place.

I hope all your issues will be solved soon.

With best regards,

Aranuvir

P.S: I must admit, also this post isn't related to the main topic in any way. But I felt the importance to answer the accuse of "hijacking" the thread. If there are further needs of clarification, I am eager to continue the discussion in the "off topic" forum.
Aranuvir

Postby duststorm » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Meanwhile these issues should be fixed.

While the thread for this dicussion isn't ideal, none the less thank you Aranuvir and Fred Astair for reporting these issues.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby Fred Astair » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:38 am

Aranuvir wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:Aranuvir, I'm wondering why you have hijacked this topic about vagina's? Was it too much trouble for you to start a new topic regarding your questions? You have taken this topic on a tangent in a completely different direction from what this post is about.

Dear Fred,
may I remember you, that I initially just answered to your problem of loading models from the nightly-build.

Fred Astair wrote:Here is the sliders issue.

When I open Make Human the sliders work fine. Then, if I try to load one of the models I created using the build from May, it won't load and there is one of those exception errors at the bottom of the screen. After trying unsuccessfully to load a model the sliders begin to function independently and the models start to turn green. If I turn them all the way up the model becomes totally green.

You can find my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9781&start=20#p28867 , which then led to the consecutive discussion, you can follow, if you like. Sometimes discussion take their own way and tend to move far away from the initial topic. It was not my intention to "hijack" this thread, which is IMHO something else. BTW I was discussing my self if I should swap the task to a separate thread. But finally I decided it would be better to answer in place.

I hope all your issues will be solved soon.

With best regards,

Aranuvir

P.S: I must admit, also this post isn't related to the main topic in any way. But I felt the importance to answer the accuse of "hijacking" the thread. If there are further needs of clarification, I am eager to continue the discussion in the "off topic" forum.

Thanks Aranuvir, but my question you answered was actually related to not being able to load the new genitals ( specifically the reworked vagina) and the bit about the models from previous versions was mentioned as a possible connection to that problem. I didn't need an answer to why the older models didn't work.

Anyway, good to see that this thread is back on track.
Fred Astair

Postby Manuel » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Fred Astair wrote:
Thanks Aranuvir, but my question you answered was actually related to not being able to load the new genitals ( specifically the reworked vagina)

Now you should be able to load them (always using latest nightly, of course).
Manuel

Postby Fred Astair » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

Manuel wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:
Thanks Aranuvir, but my question you answered was actually related to not being able to load the new genitals ( specifically the reworked vagina)

Now you should be able to load them (always using latest nightly, of course).

Thanks Manuel, they seem to work fine now :)
Fred Astair

Postby PoNy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Sorry for my stupid question, but i can't find the "adult female" topology.
I downloaded the nightly from today, but i could't find it.
Have i to download it separately? Or is this a bug?
Thx.

Is the "adult male" complete, too?
PoNy

Postby wolgade » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:34 am

The proxies with genitals were removed from the repo. Have a look at http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12026.
wolgade

Postby joepal » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 am

See also the new FAQ item: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/wiki/ ... Z_asset%3F

If someone makes new genitals topologies, they are welcome to upload them in the user repos.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby elfboi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:32 am

I think we could use a vulva with several new morph targets for clitoris and labia. You know, some women have long inner labia, some have short ones, some look like butterfly wings... some have a long clit, some have a short one, some have one with a thick roundish glans, others with a narrow, triangular one... and the size and shape of the clit hood is also very variable, with some women having a short hood that doesn't really cover the clit at all, and others have their clitoral glans completely hidden under the hood.
elfboi

Postby joepal » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:40 am

elfboi wrote:I think we could use a vulva with several new morph targets for clitoris and labia. You know, some women have long inner labia, some have short ones, some look like butterfly wings... some have a long clit, some have a short one, some have one with a thick roundish glans, others with a narrow, triangular one... and the size and shape of the clit hood is also very variable, with some women having a short hood that doesn't really cover the clit at all, and others have their clitoral glans completely hidden under the hood.

As said, such are welcome in the user contrib repos. But someone outside the dev group would have to step up and model them. As it stands now, it's very unlikely they would be provided by the MH team officially.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

PreviousNext

Return to User contributions