A realitic vagina

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: A realitic vagina

Postby Fred Astair » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Manuel wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:Hopefully it poses correctly :)

Not yet.
In order to work with extreme poses (like the fight kick pose), I must add a weight file designed specifically for it.
But atm it should be acceptable for standing poses and so on.

Yep, at the moment it's pretty good for standing and slightly bent over posing. The only problem is if you bring the knees up ( as in a gyno exam), then the whole vagina stays where it was when standing and that looks pretty bizarre. But I'm not complaining, I'm just telling you that is one thing that I noticed. I know you'll get to the weights when you have the time. Thanks for improving it to the point where it is more realistic :)
Fred Astair

Postby Manuel » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

After many experiments we decided to modify the proxy, in order to respect some points:

1) To have the same LOD of the rest of the mesh
2) To be optimized for subdivision surface
3) To fix the errors in the texture "detachment"
4) To be tidy and easy to rig
5) Details should be added using normal map and displacement map.
6) The shape should be more "neutral".

PS: the position will be correct soon.

Preview below.
new_vagina01.png

new_vagina02.png

new_vagina03.png

new_vagina04.png
Manuel

Postby Fred Astair » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Based upon these photos, it looks like you've returned to that 4 inch spacing between the anus and the vagina.
It does look more streamlined in these photos.
I downloaded the latest nightly build and the option for female genitalia does nothing.
I also noticed that the sliders for race aren't working properly anymore either. You can now move them independantly and the skins overlap in some strange green pattern poking through.
Is this temporary? I can't see the new changes because the genitals can't be loaded.
Fred Astair

Postby Manuel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Fred Astair wrote:I downloaded the latest nightly build and the option for female genitalia does nothing.
I also noticed that the sliders for race aren't working properly anymore either. You can now move them independantly and the skins overlap in some strange green pattern poking through.
Is this temporary?

This should not happen.
I can't reproduce the problem and there are no other reports about it.
Can you tell us more details? Following this would be the best:
http://www.makehuman.org/doc/faq/how_to ... eport.html
Can you post screenshots?

Concerning the distance anus-vagina: yes, perhaps the distance is too much. I'll fix it.
Manuel

Postby Fred Astair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:53 am

Here is the no genitals problem.
When I click on "female genitalia" that message at the bottom of the screen appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears.
Attachments
No genitals.jpg
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:05 am

Here is the sliders issue.

When I open Make Human the sliders work fine. Then, if I try to load one of the models I created using the build from May, it won't load and there is one of those exception errors at the bottom of the screen. After trying unsuccessfully to load a model the sliders begin to function independently and the models start to turn green. If I turn them all the way up the model becomes totally green.
Attachments
sliders issue.jpg
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:14 am

When I try to load my model I created using the build from May 12 (r1783) I get two quick messages flash across the bottom of the screen. Here is the first message.
Attachments
load model error message part 1.jpg
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 am

Here is the second message. Note that the only difference I can see is the word "change" has disappeared near the beginning of the error.
Attachments
load model error message part 2.jpg
Fred Astair

Postby Manuel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 am

Fred Astair wrote:Here is the no genitals problem.
When I click on "female genitalia" that message at the bottom of the screen appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears.

We are investigating the problem: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/898#change-5019

UPDATE: Do you noticed the problem after loading a file created with a previous version?

We need the full error message. To report it you should go in Utlis -> Log
scroll down the message and look for the orange error that starts with the message seen at the bottom of the screen.
Copy it and paste it here.

More info here: http://www.makehuman.org/doc/faq/how_to ... eport.html
Manuel

Postby Aranuvir » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 am

Fred Astair wrote:[...] Then, if I try to load one of the models I created using the build from May, it won't load[...]

Hi Fred,

I had similar problems with loading files created in MH newer than 1.0.2. There was this change to the sliders http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/711#change-4933 . The explanation and a workaround to the loading issue is here http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/627#note-13 (I missed this note #13 when I wrote my bug report).
Aranuvir

PreviousNext

Return to User contributions