Three More Facial Morph suggestions...

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Three More Facial Morph suggestions...

Postby Bill2015 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:56 am

I might try my hand at doing morph targets myself when my organic modeling skills improve a bit - but I had a few more ideas to buzz at you - just "spit balling" these out there: consider the following graphics - first - some chin and lower jaw stuff - and next, a little ditty about "Laugh Lines"... These ARE important universal features - images used under titles 13 through seventeen of U.S. copyright statutes under "fair use" provisions for educational and analytical purposes...:
Attachments
LaughLines.jpg
"Laugh Lines" morph
Jowl_Hang.jpg
"Jowl Hang" morphs
Chin_Image-001.jpg
"Double Chin" morph
Bill2015

Re: Three More Facial Morph suggestions...

Postby Manuel » Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi Bill.
Interesting suggestion. I created an issue for it: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/861

If you have further hints, please add them to the issue #861, so I'll not miss it.
Thank you!
Manuel

Postby brkurt » Sun May 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Manuel wrote:Hi Bill.
Interesting suggestion. I created an issue for it: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/861

If you have further hints, please add them to the issue #861, so I'll not miss it.
Thank you!

A very simple addition of a Larnyx bone (humans don't have one, but gorillas do) so that a MH model can swallow (if a female) and talk (if a young, low-bodyfat male).

brkurt

Postby Manuel » Sun May 24, 2015 3:52 pm

brkurt wrote:
A very simple addition of a Larnyx bone (humans don't have one, but gorillas do) so that a MH model can swallow (if a female) and talk (if a young, low-bodyfat male).

This kind of deformation is much more easy to control with a simple morphing. Making a bone for it will create many noticeable problems in the neck torsion...
Manuel

Postby Bill2015 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Yes Manual - I will be using Makehuman extensively in the future - so I have a vested interest in contributing however I can - more suggestions will come - I just do not know how to add my suggestions to the Bugtracker as you have requested - would appreciate some "How To's" on that... definite expect more suggestions from my end of the table.
Bill2015

Return to User contributions