Some textures for default running shoes + clothes

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Some textures for default running shoes + clothes

Postby wizardious » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi I created some textures for the default running shoes, and also corrected the shoe mesh so the heels don't stick out.
A shirt and bikini will be posted soon :D Update (well after reading the next post, maybe I can't share my shirt and bikini....I'm not sure how I'm supposed to prove that I am the creator?) I mean can the so called creators of Makehuman prove they made the program?!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4205243/Shoes.rar

Last edited by wizardious on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
wizardious

Re: Some textures for default running shoes

Postby duststorm » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:19 pm

You are free to share your work on the forum, there's no problem with that.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby wizardious » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 pm

I don't think it's okay to share everything.
Sharing 3d objects is more complex, because the user must demonstrate that he is the copyright owner of the material he is going to share.
We are studying the best way to implement it. Perhaps something will be ready in the early months of 2015, but atm our energies are focused on implementing new MH features and fix bugs, in order to complete the version 1.1 before the end of the year.

So is there another site that's frequented by Makehuman users that I could post my work on? 8-)
wizardious

Postby duststorm » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:41 am

wizardious wrote:So is there another site that's frequented by Makehuman users that I could post my work on? 8-)

I am not aware of one. The asset catalog in mh is still in its infancy.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby learning » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:38 am

I think sharing is okay as long as there are no copyright claims by other people. If someone tries to claim copyright for something you've shared, the burden of proof lies with them.
learning

Postby wizardious » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Proof :roll:
wizardious

Postby wizardious » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:46 am

Okay here are the links to the clothes. Feel free to use/modify any way you wish.
The settings for the figure mesh are full female, proportions all the way to right, large the same but with breast size slider about halfway from default middle to end. You may have to try a couple times to get it perfect, as long as your not over that halfway point you should be okay.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4205243/Shirt%20fractal%202.rar
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4205243/Sport%20bra%20fractal%201.rar
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4205243/Sport%20bra%20large%20fractal%201.rar
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4205243/sport%20plaid%20bottoms.rar
wizardious

Postby SaltyCowdawg » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:20 pm

I'll have a look at those when I get home tonight... unless my wife has booked my time...
Peter L. Berghold <peter@berghold.net> or <Salty.Cowdawg@gmail.com>
Retired IT with 30+ years in the business
SaltyCowdawg

Postby learning » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:17 am

How do I use those in makehuman?
learning

Postby wizardious » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 am

Hi learning
Sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy. To use the shoes, you would make your model in Makehuman and export. Then open your Makehuman mesh in an external program like Blender or 3ds Max, and open/merge the shoes with your model. They should be in the exact position, if you did not twist/turn the feet/ankles/legs/hips in Makehuman. You can also change the textures in these programs.Then just export from the external program.
To use the shirts/bottoms, you need to follow my instruction in regards to the sliders, and create your mesh in Makehuman. Export and open your mesh in external program, add shirt/bottoms. They should be in the right place to fit your mesh. The large sport bra might be a little tricky as I could not give you exact dimensions, but a little experimenting should yield a good fit. Then export. :)
wizardious

Next

Return to User contributions