Hi, Thanks and a new bug

Tech support and suggestions forum. If you only have a basic question on how to get started, please use the "newbies" forum in the community section.

Moderator: joepal

Hi, Thanks and a new bug

Postby michel » Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 am

Hello and a big thank to the makehuman team. the 1.0.0 branch is a big move, i'm sure you've been very busy rewriting the code in python, but it worth it ! Things a easier to understand for newjoiners ...

I submitted a bug in SF : I work with blender, and when I import my mesh and skeleton, it seems that the parts of the mesh representing the joints are not deformed with other parts of the mesh, which causes the generated armature misplaced.

There is also a problem with skeleton orientation, but I don't know if the bugs comes from you .bvh exporter or the blender .bvh importer...
michel

Re: Hi, Thanks and a new bug

Postby Manuel » Fri May 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Alpha2 is coming..let's see if the bug is still here :-)
Manuel

Postby michel » Sat May 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Still here, unfortunately ... :roll:

My guess is that some targets doesn't move the joints, I can use Maketarget and make some checks, is that correct ?

Do I need to load another model when I use maketarget, or do I just load .target files ?
michel

Postby Manuel » Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 am

michel wrote:Still here, unfortunately ... :roll:

My guess is that some targets doesn't move the joints, I can use Maketarget and make some checks, is that correct ?

Yes. It will be a great help. Probably various targets don't affect correctly the joints...

Do I need to load another model when I use maketarget, or do I just load .target files ?

Just load the targets. The mesh is already in the maketarget blend.

Thanks a lot,

Manuel
Manuel

Return to Bugs, problems and feature requests