Plugin for reload assets?

MakeHuman python API, python plugins, etc

Moderator: joepal

Plugin for reload assets?

Postby rn216cc » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:12 pm

While I am over here with a different question, I was wondering if anyone has made a plug-in that allows users to reload assets without having to exit MakeHuman and reloading it again. With myself having so many problems understanding how to properly import clothing into MakeHuman, It is really annoying when every time I have to re-open MakeHuman, just to see if the new changes I make in Blender has fix the problem with my clothing.

I have searched in here, but it seams that this particular board is for people who need help with there code as oppose to offering a list of plugins to search for.
rn216cc

Re: Plugin for reload assets?

Postby Aranuvir » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm

When rebuilding your clothing with MC you will be asked if you want to overwrite the existing clothing. When you confirm and building is done, simply switch to MH deselect the clothing and select it again. You will see the new version of clothing.
Aranuvir

Postby joepal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:34 pm

I think the lists actually reload each time the tab is shown. At least I didn't have to implement any particular measure to update the lists for the download assets plugin.

Try to switch to (for example) the settings tab and then back to the clothes tab and see what happens?
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby rn216cc » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:09 pm

I will certainly try that
rn216cc

Return to Python scripts