Why it is monstly female clothing that is being made?

Tips, trick's, and links about computer graphics world

Moderator: joepal

Why it is monstly female clothing that is being made?

Postby Wtf » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Why the f*** it's mostly the female clothing that is being made by community? Where the f*** is equality and male inclusion? Dozens of female hair styles, tonns disgusting fucked up underwear. For whom do they make such stuff? I am using it for gamedev, and most characters in all games are usually males. And I can't find almost anything for men. A few hairstyles, a few clothing pieces, that's it. The rest is for some crazy weirdos dressing up women and jerking off.

Also, when typing "male" in search - female sutff shows up as well becase male is a part of word female. Can you please separate the categories? Put it as "Man"/ "Female" or "Male" / "Woman".

Also, where the is the "wife basher" shirt? Was it removed due to femenist bashing the authors? I need the wife basher for my current project.
Wtf

Re: Why it is monstly female clothing that is being made?

Postby Aranuvir » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Seems to be a f*** side effect of that f*** corona virus: the supply with f*** tranquilizers is obviously f*** reduced, too. :mrgreen:
-> off topic
Aranuvir

Postby punkduck » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:15 pm

that's because we f***ing males typically have a few f***ing t-shirts and f***cking jeans. We males usually go shopping for fashion when the old f***ing jeans is no longer wearable. Then we buy a new one, Exactly the same of course, no experiments.

Maybe we also have shoes or underwear, well at least I hope more than one set.

Except when we men are f***cking superheroes. Which most of us typically are ... after some beers and when we hide our bellies (because of wrong nutrition).

Sometimes, especially if f***ing rich, men also wear suits. But then, one penguin looks like the f***ing other ....

Superhero equipment, t-shirts and jeans are available. So if the game is near reality it is sufficient for most off the f***ing males :mrgreen:

And the wifebeater is still there ... it was not created by a male.

Yeah for searching you are f***ing right ... we need a new concept in the future.

The real reason; creating male clothes is f***ing boring :lol:

greets
f***ing j**king punkduck
punkduck

Postby SaltyCowdawg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:18 pm

well f***! I'm the f****** sailor around here! What f****** f***ed up f****** thread this f****** is f***!
Peter L. Berghold <peter@berghold.net> or <Salty.Cowdawg@gmail.com>
Retired IT with 30+ years in the business
SaltyCowdawg

Postby RobBaer » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:12 pm

All that there is left to say is f****** hilarious thread. :D
RobBaer

Return to Off topic