Clear all allowed hair in Mass Produce?

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

Clear all allowed hair in Mass Produce?

Postby Madesomehumans » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:17 am

Under Randomize Clothes and Body Parts, currently I'm having to untick 38 times so I can have one hair for male and one for female to discern the gender for each model. This is also a problem for the other sections like clothes. Is there a way to quickly clear all that are ticked?
Madesomehumans

Re: Clear all allowed hair in Mass Produce?

Postby Geoff » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:04 am

On the Mass produce page at the top of the centre panel do you have check box for Randomize hair? I do on mine but I enabled some features in the code but I can't remember if hair was one of them.
The method I use is
Set the gender in MakeHuman.
Select the hair you want.
Set the clothes you want to use (if any).
Go to Mass produce tab on left section uncheck Randomize gender check Absolute gender
At top of middle section I uncheck the following Randomize hair, Randomize eyelashes, Randomize eyebrows, Randomize full body clothes, Randomize upper body clothes, Randomize lower body clothes, Randomize shoes and Randomize skins if needed.
Set the file name base and the quantity required and click produce. Only physical characteristics are randomized.
Geoff

Re: Clear all allowed hair in Mass Produce?

Postby Madesomehumans » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:46 pm

I was doing that, but I started setting the hair because it can still be difficult discerning the gender sometimes when you make pudgy old people. But now I realize I can look at the macro to see where the gender slider is set. I guess this a case where talking to someone else helps to clarify things. Thanks. I'm loving the mass produce generator. I'm working on something where I want a bunch of random civilians and it's quite handy.
Madesomehumans

Return to General discussions about makehuman