Skinny male?

If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Moderator: joepal

Re: Skinny male?

Postby Elvaerwyn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 am

K Baron, can you do me a favor and drop in this target and test it with the proxy I have previously shared so I can know if Im on the right track or you can further let me know what you need, what is wrong and if I can fix it! Im curious though if you have a model reference I can use as a muse as I tend to be more the artist than the scientist in this particular venue! XD
Attachments
target.zip
target for my proxy
(14.17 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
She who knows in repose with prose...
Elvaerwyn

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:55 am

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see page 2. I reuploaded my model to the assets section. He's called Slender 18 year old male. My guy is heavily customized to try to get the right shape. I basically have the correct shape, it's just the stomach muscles and genitals that are the problem. He's 18, so he's a little thinner and shorter than the default 25. Max muscle, zero fat, Caucasian. Face age is 0. Double neck is reduced. Stomach muscular tone is Max. No other basic customization, but he also uses multiple custom targets. He uses: Armpit, Elv's male nipple 1, Harvey's neck definition, Harvey's stomach muscles, Harvey's v cut v, and septum sharp all maxed. I think that's all of his information. Everything else is default. I did try your target with the male proxy, but it seems to be for large muscular characters. I'll probably end up using it for a different character though. This guy is my base thin guy. I use his body to clone other characters of a similar size. I got 4 other guys that use his same body. I do this with the women and bodybuilder characters also.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Postby Elvaerwyn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:01 am

for some reason it wont let me download your model to put it in the blender for inspection :( Can you upload it in zip here in forums for me please as I bet thats gonna make this really yield good results. Glad you liked that target, yes its for a smaller male with good muscle tone.
Elvaerwyn

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:05 am

Hang on, that's probably my fault. I uploaded him with his hair, fingernails, and choker on. Let me shave his head and remove all clothing. Maybe that's the problem.
"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson
BaronVonGott

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:15 am

I removed his hair, all clothing, and the custom skin and reuploaded him to assets. He should load fine now, everything is default except for the custom targets. If not, how do I zip a file and upload it? Can I attach it here like screengrabs?
BaronVonGott

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:26 am

I figured it out. (I think.)
Guy.zip
(6.47 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
BaronVonGott

Postby Elvaerwyn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:40 am

I may have too! Try this one as an all in one for targets on your model.
Attachments
baronscombofix.zip
combo you have but hopefully fixed.
(3.52 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
Elvaerwyn

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:44 am

What's this one? All the custom targets put together? That would save me time, and come in handy for anyone who likes that skinny anime/elf shape. Thank you.
BaronVonGott

Postby Elvaerwyn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:48 am

test that puppy its an all in one with gut hopefully fixed for you lol!
Elvaerwyn

Postby BaronVonGott » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:27 am

It kind of worked. It sharpened the character a bit, but the stomach muscles are still missing. He doesn't work with Elv's male chest fix because I'm using your proxy. It'll give him little boobs. He can use Elv's male nipple 1 though. This is the target added to the model.
grab_2020-01-31_02.12.49.png
This one is the target alone on a default male.
grab_2020-01-31_02.09.14.png
This is the model with no proxy. I really just want to make his nipples slightly longer, and add genitals. Your proxy fixes the chest fine on it's own, it's just the stomach is a bit off.
grab_2020-01-31_02.11.36.png
This is with your proxy. The chest is fine. Your proxy fixes it when it's added.
grab_2020-01-31_02.41.10.png
BaronVonGott

PreviousNext

Return to General discussions about makehuman