THE question

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

THE question

Postby masque » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Greetings from Spain,

I am an Arts teacher and I have just downloaded Makehuman 0.91 RC1, because I saw a previous version working in a colleague's computer.

Although I'm still "playing" with it, I'm afraid I have THE question... :mrgreen:

Where are the genitalia!???? The DOS loading screen says the "pelvis" files are absent. I can't use it this way with my pupils -they will laugh at their teacher!

Best regards,

Antonio
masque

Re: THE question

Postby pistacja » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 pm

Only the buttons for them are missing. Click body settings then the little yellow circle around the groin and on the right side you'll get 3 buttons to set them what ever way you like them... only the buttons are a bit invisible.
ImageImage
This post was made thanks to Me, Myself and I.
pistacja

Postby masque » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Definitely not, my friend. Every time I try it, I get this type of error in the DOS window:

*** WARNING in searchPixmapFile() : attempt to load file 'tgimg/pelvis/<part name>.png'' but this could not found in pixmaps/!

It looks like they aren't in the compilation...
masque

Postby pistacja » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 am

I get the same message but still I'm able to use them. The pixmaps are just gui files, the significant data is in the data folder.
What happens when you hover your mouse over those buttons (look at the screen on my previous post)? Does a blue square appear in the place where that button should be? Does the tool tip say something like "pelvis/genital_female.target"? If not then you'll probably need to reinstall MH. Or look in the data\targets\pelvis if you have all the files needed (genital_female.target, genital_male_foreskin.target, genital_male_foreskin_none.target, pelvis.camera).
This post was made thanks to Me, Myself and I.
pistacja

Return to Newbies