I present myself

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

I present myself

Postby Peter_Voogt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Hello all, I'm new here and in this program. I'm a retired carpenter and I know my way on a pc. For hobby, I stumbled on whittling. Mine favorite carver is Lynn O Doughty, and I've learned a lot from him. But now I want to design my own characters, and I came out to this program.
Where can I become random backgrounds, or poses or weapons etc. Colts, Winchesters, bows and arrows, the com mum weaponry from the old west.
Is it possible to make prints from the characters in 360 degree view.

I hope you can help me out here.

Keep up the good work.
:geek:
Peter_Voogt

Re: I present myself

Postby stellamontgo » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:46 am

Peter_Voogt wrote:Hello all, I'm new here and in this program. I'm a retired carpenter and I know my way on a pc. For hobby, I stumbled on whittling. Mine favorite carver is Lynn O Doughty, and I've learned a lot from him. But now I want to design my own characters,pizza tower and I came out to this program.
Where can I become random backgrounds, or poses or weapons etc. Colts, Winchesters, bows and arrows, the com mum weaponry from the old west.
Is it possible to make prints from the characters in 360 degree view.

I hope you can help me out here.

Keep up the good work.
:geek:

I also reallly like Lynn O Doughty. It seems that we have the same hobby.
stellamontgo

Re: I present myself

Postby ruinedalmonds » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:15 am

I've never been able to wrap my mind around the idea of using a box cutter as a carving knifegeometry dash lite, but Lynn Doughty swears by them and is a very skilled carver. Also, everyone I've met who uses box cutters swears by them, so there must be some validity to their claims.
ruinedalmonds

Return to Newbies