Activating Male Genitals

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

Activating Male Genitals

Postby angel61 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:33 am

Hi All .. so I've been working with female models with no problems but cannot get the male genital function to "activate". The sliders are frozen and I cannot add anything to the male models. They all look like Ken dolls. Any ideas on how to get the genital sliders to activate? Thank you in advance.
angel61

Re: Activating Male Genitals

Postby spreadcore » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:24 am

angel61 wrote:Hi All .. so I've been working with female models with no problems but cannot get the male genital function to "activate". The sliders are frozen and I cannot add anything to the male models. They all look like Ken dolls. Any ideas on how to get the genital sliders to activate? Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm a newbie but I think I can answer this one.

Click on the Geometries tab in MakeHuman, Then click on the Typologies tab. Look On the right and you should see a typologies list look for "Adult Male Genitalia", then click on it. This adds the member to the body and the sliders will then work.

If it's not there you'll have to download, Click on the Community tab in MakeHuman, If you haven't done it click on the synchronize button to update the database, Once done, Then click on Download assets, Set asset type to proxy and click update list you should then be able to select the parts you want and download them.
see this
comm.png
spreadcore

Return to Newbies