Unity Skeleton for MH 1.2

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

Unity Skeleton for MH 1.2

Postby MeditatingHamster » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Hi, has anyone got the Unity Skeleton to work within MH 1.2?

If I use the same files unity.mhskel etc in C:\Program Files\makehuman-community\makehuman\data\rigs for MH 1.2 then Unity Skeleton just doesn't show up.
The Rigs/Skeletons section says compatability 1.1.x, but is that 1.1.x only or 1.1.x and upwards?

Thanks
MeditatingHamster

Re: Unity Skeleton for MH 1.2

Postby joepal » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:33 am

A rig for 1.1.1 should work for 1.2.0. We haven't changed anything regarding that.

I'd say something else is wrong. Maybe the logs say something interesting? Are you sure you got the file extension correct when downloading the rig? Some browsers tend to add .html when you download so it'd be named unity.mhskel.html or something.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Re: Unity Skeleton for MH 1.2

Postby MeditatingHamster » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 pm

joepal wrote:A rig for 1.1.1 should work for 1.2.0. We haven't changed anything regarding that.

I'd say something else is wrong. Maybe the logs say something interesting? Are you sure you got the file extension correct when downloading the rig? Some browsers tend to add .html when you download so it'd be named unity.mhskel.html or something.

Hi, thanks for replying. I've found that I can download the rigs I wanted from within the Community Tab within MH and it seems fine doing it that way rather than manual download.
MeditatingHamster

Return to Newbies