Making a Character 6 Heads Tall

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

Making a Character 6 Heads Tall

Postby calimaki67 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello! I'm trying to make character models that are approximately 6 heads tall. This has been feasible for shorter characters (<160 cm), but now that I'm trying to make a character with a total height of 170 cm, I'm finding it hard to achieve this same proportion. I've maxed out the Scale Vertically slider in the Head Size category, but my character is still over 6 heads tall (head is still 4 cm short of achieving this proportion). Any suggestions?
calimaki67

Re: Making a Character 6 Heads Tall

Postby jujube » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:00 pm

I was going to just give advice, but then I decided I should test it out first. So I maxed the height and head size, then decreased the neck/torso/leg length (with normal targets and "measuring" targets), then slid the height slider down until he was 170 cm.
Attachments
guy.PNG
measuring tape.png
measuring tape.png (578 Bytes) Viewed 2650 times
jujube

Re: Making a Character 6 Heads Tall

Postby calimaki67 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:04 am

jujube wrote:I was going to just give advice, but then I decided I should test it out first. So I maxed the height and head size, then decreased the neck/torso/leg length (with normal targets and "measuring" targets), then slid the height slider down until he was 170 cm.

imo the portion from the hips to upper thighs looks a bit deformed, but I'll see what I can do by playing around with the sliders some more. Thanks!
calimaki67

Return to Newbies