my computer is from 2012; it's a Lenovo machine
the operating system is Windows 7
last lines in makehuman-debug.txt:
PYOPENGL.VERSION: 3.1.0
GL.VENDOR: Intel
GL.RENDERER: Intel (R) HD Graphics 2000
GL.VERSION: 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229
GLSL.VERSION: NOT SUPPORTED!
GL.EXTENSION: GL_ARB_multisample enabled (4x samples)
GL.EXTENSION: GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two enabled

Thank you in advance for your response,
Greetings.
flute

Re: Export Makehuman to Photoshop

Postby loki1950 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:25 am

Do a google on Intel (R) HD Graphics 2000 the first link will get you to the latest drivers available for your GPU it's 15. something check that against what you have on your system if it's a lower # then try downloading and installing the newer version as the one you currently use does not support GLSL which is the shader support hens the need to run with the -no shaders command line option BTW the drivers are in two different versions 32 and 64 bit the one you use will depend on which flavour of Win7 you have.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby flute » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello,
I followed your advice and I downloaded a version of graphics card 15 ... corresponding to Windows 7 64 bit. The problem is that despite this download, my graphics card remained 9 ..., as if the download had not been able to change it. Of course, the problem of rendering on mh remains the same (black silhouette), and I do not know why, all these manipulations have made the makehuman program of my computer disappear. Of course, I downloaded it again, but I find it strange. Well, it's not too bad, I'll continue to cut my screenshots on PS ... Unless you have other ideas?
Thank you anyway. Greetings.
flute

Postby RobBaer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:56 pm

flute wrote:Hello,
I followed your advice and I downloaded a version of graphics card 15 ... corresponding to Windows 7 64 bit.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... -2000.html

I assume you know you have 64-bit Windows and not 32-bit Windows.

I'm not sure why the graphics update didn't work. Control panel > Sytem and Security > System should let you find out your processor type. Can you find your processor listed on the actual download page? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... 7-8-64-bit under the heading, "This download is valid for the product(s) listed below."?

You did choose the .exe to download and not the zip, I assume? Don't forget a restart MIGHT be necessary so don't have anything sensitive open, just in case.

I am out of ideas beyond making a full effort to update drivers (or perhaps the "hail Mary" of installing Linux). If the driver won't install directly as above, Intel does have a very nice "auto-magic" update tool that could be an alternate way to approach trying to get a driver update to work: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... etect.html . You might give this a try as it will also look at other Intel drivers.

It seems slightly weird to get support for Opengl 3.1 and have no GLSL support. Opengl 3.1 was right at the break in the evolution of opengl toward modern shader-based modeling, yet still it supposedly supports GLSL 1.40.08.
RobBaer

Postby flute » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Good evening,

Yes, I have a 64-bit windows system. When I consult the properties of the computer (shortcut computer - right-click), the type of system is displayed: 64-bit operating system.
The processor is: Intel (R) Core (TM) CPU i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz

On the page https://downloadcenter.intel.com that you indicate to me, under the heading Downloads for processor, I find 2 descriptions that correspond to my system:
-Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7 * / 8.1 * [15.36] version 15.36.34.4889
-Intel Graphics Driver for Windows * 15.40.37.4835

which is different from what I downloaded for the update of my graphics card (I had searched on google), which I had done, because I noted: 15.36.33.4578.

Yes, I chose the .exe. And of course I had restarted. That's where mh was off the menu start.

Before trying again to update the driver, I would like your opinion on the version to download: 15.36 or 15.40?

And if it does not work, I will try the magic solution.

Thank you in any case for spending all this time, and friendly greetings
flute

Postby loki1950 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:39 am

Just a general rule of thumb for all type of drivers go for the highest number in this case 15.40 and the number also defines the version number.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby RobBaer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 am

I have no reason to try one or the other of those. If it were me, I'd probably try the automatic way.

Another possibility is to check your serial number on the Lenovo site: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/ and see if they have a helpful suggestion.
RobBaer

Postby flute » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Thank you for your answers, but I still can not get a newer version of my graphics card driver.

By following meticulously the procedure by the intel site, everything seems to happen correctly, but while I install version 15 ..., I see appear in the window: install pilot 9 ...
And at the end of the installation, check: the version 9 driver ... is still there. And the black silhouette of the rendering of mh too.

I went to the site Lenovo, which began (without finishing: 3 failures) a scan of my device, but does not seem competent for graphics cards.

When I try with the automatic system from Intel (which gets the scan apparently still provided by Lenovo) I get the following mention: Sorry, no software updates are available.

Looking for other solutions on the internet, I found another possibility, which I dare not try:

First download the latest version of Intel graphics driver of course corresponding to the characteristics of my computer (operating system and processor) as a zip.
Then update the driver, looking for a driver on the computer. Choose from the list of drivers, select the provided disk option (which corresponds to the zip).
Install from the disk. In the zip, select the graphics folder, then inf, then open.
And the installation should be done ...

Well, all this is a little complicated, I think I'll stick to my craft with the clipping of PS. After all, the rest of mh (with the no shaders specification) works fine other than that.

Thank you in any case for your advice. Friendly greetings.
flute

Postby jujube » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Why not use blender? You can get transparent backgrounds, and single color backgrounds you can easily magic select and remove in post.
jujube

Postby flute » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Thank you for this suggestion.
I have already tried exporting characters to Blender and I find that faces are less accurate than on mh.
By the way, the export procedure is finally longer than my DIY on mh: background of solid color and contrast with the character, screenshot and quick clipping on PS, thanks to the magic eraser. So since I have not managed to get anything other than a black silhouette in the render, for now I continue like this.
Thank you in any case for taking the trouble to propose me another procedure. Greetings.
flute

Previous

Return to Newbies