kinda new

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

kinda new

Postby sssnake » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 am

I am a big startrek fan and I noticed and downloaded the starship uniform well I figured out how to modify them so I have the gold,blue and green uniforms how do I upload them for everyone else I have tryed to upload if I made any mistakes please let me know thank you I enjoy this group
sssnake

Re: kinda new

Postby Aranuvir » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:55 am

I am a big startrek fan [...]

Yeah, still hoping there will be something beyond "star trek beyond" :D . But in the meanwhile we have star wars...

From a first glance the uploads look correct, though I didn't test them. Just as a hint: If there wasn't a change to the geometry itself maybe you just want upload the materials/textures to the corresponding sections.
Aranuvir

Postby sssnake » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Aranuvir wrote:
I am a big startrek fan [...]

Yeah, still hoping there will be something beyond "star trek beyond" :D . But in the meanwhile we have star wars...

From a first glance the uploads look correct, though I didn't test them. Just as a hint: If there wasn't a change to the geometry itself maybe you just want upload the materials/textures to the corresponding sections.

yeah me to though I miss the old I have all of the originals shows,cartoons and movies thanks for your imput they work on mine
sssnake

Postby RobBaer » Sat May 05, 2018 9:53 am

TomHadson wrote:i M kinda new here from Kenya. I m interested in 3D learning. Don't have much knowledge about it. Just trying to watch some videos and get knowledge about it. :D

Welcome!
RobBaer

Return to Newbies