How to create a new rig for make human?

If you have problems understanding something or getting started, ask here

Moderator: joepal

How to create a new rig for make human?

Postby Guynelk » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 pm

There a the default rig and the game engine rig in make human. I want to make the game engine rig with the facial rig of default rig.
I want to do that because the game engine rig is easier and I want to upload my character to mixamo. The online 3D animation.
Anyone can help me please? ;)
Can you tell me how to create a new custom rig? Or create a new rig for me with a accepted format on make human?
Guynelk

Re: How to create a new rig for make human?

Postby brkurt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Guynelk wrote:There a the default rig and the game engine rig in make human. I want to make the game engine rig with the facial rig of default rig.
I want to do that because the game engine rig is easier and I want to upload my character to mixamo. The online 3D animation.
Can you tell me how to create a new custom rig? Or create a new rig for me with a accepted format on make human?

I've created a custom rig for mixed martial arts that would work for you.

My facial rig is a customization of the default rig; I find it a bit more natural to manipulate. :)

Do you use Blender? You would need to at least open the model up in Blender before you export it Mixamo.

I'll wait for your reply before I add the link to the model.
brkurt

Postby Guynelk » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:19 pm

brkurt wrote:
Guynelk wrote:There a the default rig and the game engine rig in make human. I want to make the game engine rig with the facial rig of default rig.

I've created a custom rig for mixed martial arts that would work for you.

My facial rig is a customization of the default rig; I find it a bit more natural to manipulate. :)

Do you use Blender? You would need to at least open the model up in Blender before you export it Mixamo.

I'll wait for your reply before I add the link to the model.

Sorry for the late. Yes! I use blender.
Can you send me a screenshot of your rig please?
Guynelk

Postby loki1950 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Hi Guynelk IIRC brkurt has actually posted several of his MMA models as full .blend files here on the forum so a search on his posts should find them for you 8-)

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR Win 10/Mint 19
loki1950

Postby Solarfingers » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Any tips on getting this to work? I keep getting an error about having the wrong mesh...
Solarfingers

Return to Newbies