A realitic vagina

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: A realitic vagina

Postby Aranuvir » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Manuel wrote:What do you mean? They should be already mapped from 1.0 to 1.1. Do you notice some problems with old models?
(in that case better to post some screenshots in the issue, here we are out of topic).

This was based upon examination of the log-file, as I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9781&p=28881#p28873
Further more I found two other warnings:
No 1.0 -> 1.1 mapping found for modifier torso/torso-muscle-dorsi-decr|incr
No 1.0 -> 1.1 mapping found for modifier stomach/stomach-navel-down|up
I think these sliders were introduced after v1.0.2 . But it would be great if could ad them to the mapping anyway.

And some bad news with r1928 the stomach issue has returned. The slider is set correctly to the left but the belly looks quite fat. When dragging the slider to the right (in opposition to the sense of the icon), the belly becomes flat. This can also be reproduced with a new model from r1928.
Aranuvir

Postby Manuel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 pm

Aranuvir wrote:And some bad news with r1928 the stomach issue has returned. The slider is set correctly to the left but the belly looks quite fat. When dragging the slider to the right (in opposition to the sense of the icon), the belly becomes flat. This can also be reproduced with a new model from r1928.

Yes, this is exactly what has to happen.

Slider left --> Low muscular tone (fat)
Slider Right --> High muscular tone (flat)

The rule is: left decrease the feature, right increase the feature.

EDIT: Perhaps do you mean we should just mirror the icon? Is this the "sense" that do you mean?
Attachments
stomach2.png
stomach1.png
Manuel

Postby duststorm » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Aranuvir wrote:the stomach issue has returned. The slider is set correctly to the left but the belly looks quite fat. When dragging the slider to the right (in opposition to the sense of the icon), the belly becomes flat.

This is an entirely different issue.
The icons need updating for consistency, but this is quite a large task. The sliders, however, work as intended, with left being "decrease" and right being "increase" of the named feature.
eg, moving "muscular tone" slider to the right means more muscular tone, and thus flatter belly.
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby Aranuvir » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 am

OK, what I intended to say, just ignoring the naming of the slider and looking at the icon, what the slider does, I would expect dragging it to the left would make the belly vanish (i.e. decrease it) and dragging it to the right the belly comes out (i.e. increases it). Of course vice versa, when decreasing the belly volume the muscular tone increases and decreases, when the belly volume increases. To make things even more complicated, do you always have a high muscular tone with a flat belly? Looking at myself, I wouldn't call me fat, but unfortunately I do not have many muscles down there (No, I will not post images to illustrate the task!). Gosh, this is really confusing now, you need study medicine for that! :D

Just kidding around! So, when mirroring the icon, it'll make sense again. But the compatibility layer for the muscular tone is still not working. I Created a simple male model with just an increased belly (but not the muscular tone!) in MakeHuman v1.0.2 and imported it in MakeHuman r1930. The belly now is decreased (i.e the tone is increased).
Aranuvir

Postby Fred Astair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:34 am

Manuel wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:Here is the no genitals problem.
When I click on "female genitalia" that message at the bottom of the screen appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears.

We are investigating the problem: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/898#change-5019

UPDATE: Do you noticed the problem after loading a file created with a previous version?

We need the full error message. To report it you should go in Utlis -> Log
scroll down the message and look for the orange error that starts with the message seen at the bottom of the screen.
Copy it and paste it here.

More info here: http://www.makehuman.org/doc/faq/how_to ... eport.html

Hi Manuel, Do you mean what I wrote here "When I try to load my model I created using the build from May 12 (r1783) I get two quick messages flash across the bottom of the screen. Here is the first message." ?
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:35 am

Fred Astair wrote:
Manuel wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:Here is the no genitals problem.
When I click on "female genitalia" that message at the bottom of the screen appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears.

We are investigating the problem: http://bugtracker.makehuman.org/issues/898#change-5019

UPDATE: Do you noticed the problem after loading a file created with a previous version?

We need the full error message. To report it you should go in Utlis -> Log
scroll down the message and look for the orange error that starts with the message seen at the bottom of the screen.
Copy it and paste it here.

More info here: http://www.makehuman.org/doc/faq/how_to ... eport.html

Hi Manuel, Do you mean what I wrote here "When I try to load my model I created using the build from May 12 (r1783) I get two quick messages flash across the bottom of the screen. Here is the first message." ?
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:48 am

duststorm wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:that message at the bottom of the screen appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears.

Can you send us the log file containing that message, as explained in the link Manuel posted?

I think this is it...

Problem loading binary proxy: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxy", line 312, in loadProxy
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxy", line 583, in loadBinaryProxy
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\numpy.lib.npyio", line 381, in load
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
*** Cannot open data/eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhclo
Not writing compiled proxies to system paths (data/eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhpxy).
Could not load 3_libraries_eye_chooser
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\mhmain", line 557, in loadPlugin
File "plugins/3_libraries_eye_chooser.py", line 89, in load
taskview.selectProxy(mh.getSysDataPath("eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhclo"))
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxychooser", line 301, in selectProxy
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'uuid'

And this...

File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxy", line 312, in loadProxy
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxy", line 583, in loadBinaryProxy
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\numpy.lib.npyio", line 381, in load
Not writing compiled proxies to system paths (data/eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhpxy).
Exception during event onHumanChanged
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\events3d", line 212, in callEvent
File "plugins/3_libraries_eye_chooser.py", line 68, in onHumanChanged
self.selectProxy(mh.getSysDataPath("eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhclo"))
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\proxychooser", line 301, in selectProxy
Loading expression from None
MHM file is of version %s, attempting to load with backward compatibility
Exception during event onFileSelected
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\events3d", line 212, in callEvent
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\guiload", line 103, in onFileSelected
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\mhmain", line 376, in loadHumanMHM
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\human", line 1450, in load
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\compat", line 296, in loadMHM
RuntimeError: Failed to parse version unstable-20150417
Loading human from MHM file C:/Users/Jon Woll/Documents/makehuman/v1/models\20 Old Woman 1.mhm.
Loading skeleton from None
Selecting proxy file "data/eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhclo" from eyes library.
Loading binary proxy data/eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhpxy.
Exception during event onHumanChanged
File "plugins/3_libraries_eye_chooser.py", line 68, in onHumanChanged
self.selectProxy(mh.getSysDataPath("eyes/high-poly/high-poly.mhclo"))
Loading expression from None
MHM file is of version %s, attempting to load with backward compatibility
Exception during event onFileSelected
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\guiload", line 103, in onFileSelected
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\mhmain", line 376, in loadHumanMHM
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\human", line 1450, in load
File "c:\jenkins\workspace\Windows_unstable\buildscripts\win32\build\makehuman\out00-PYZ.pyz\compat", line 296, in loadMHM
RuntimeError: Failed to parse version unstable-20150417

What I've done to cause the program to do this is load a model from r1773. Before I try to load it, the sliders work, but the genitals don't load. After I click on the icon to load the model, the sliders act up, as seen in the photo. Also, you can see that it freezes at 64%
Attachments
June 5 sliders issue.jpg
Fred Astair

Postby Fred Astair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:03 am

Aranuvir wrote:OK, what I intended to say, just ignoring the naming of the slider and looking at the icon, what the slider does, I would expect dragging it to the left would make the belly vanish (i.e. decrease it) and dragging it to the right the belly comes out (i.e. increases it). Of course vice versa, when decreasing the belly volume the muscular tone increases and decreases, when the belly volume increases. To make things even more complicated, do you always have a high muscular tone with a flat belly? Looking at myself, I wouldn't call me fat, but unfortunately I do not have many muscles down there (No, I will not post images to illustrate the task!). Gosh, this is really confusing now, you need study medicine for that! :D

Just kidding around! So, when mirroring the icon, it'll make sense again. But the compatibility layer for the muscular tone is still not working. I Created a simple male model with just an increased belly (but not the muscular tone!) in MakeHuman v1.0.2 and imported it in MakeHuman r1930. The belly now is decreased (i.e the tone is increased).

Aranuvir, I'm wondering why you have hijacked this topic about vagina's? Was it too much trouble for you to start a new topic regarding your questions? You have taken this topic on a tangent in a completely different direction from what this post is about.
Fred Astair

Postby Manuel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 am

Fred Astair wrote:What I've done to cause the program to do this is load a model from r1773. Before I try to load it, the sliders work, but the genitals don't load. After I click on the icon to load the model, the sliders act up, as seen in the photo. Also, you can see that it freezes at 64%

This should be fixed. Do you have a background in the file you try to load?

Anyway, to back in topic, the vagina proxy is ok:

Manuel

Postby Fred Astair » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Manuel wrote:
Fred Astair wrote:What I've done to cause the program to do this is load a model from r1773. Before I try to load it, the sliders work, but the genitals don't load. After I click on the icon to load the model, the sliders act up, as seen in the photo. Also, you can see that it freezes at 64%

This should be fixed. Do you have a background in the file you try to load?

Anyway, to back in topic, the vagina proxy is ok:

Nope, just simple models.

I just did an experiment. I created a new model (very basic female) using r1773 and tried to load it into last nights build which I just downloaded. The same problems exist. The sliders go funky and overlap races. (I can choose female topology now though, and it looks good). Then I created a test model using the latest stable version and that loaded fine. What's interesting is that after loading the stable model, all of the other models suddenly load fine. So loading the stable model somehow sets up the nightly to work with all models thereafter.
Fred Astair

PreviousNext

Return to User contributions