A realitic vagina

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

A realitic vagina

Postby yumri » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 am

Well i am unsure of how to include this one as i am bad at making the .target files and making this part of the female anatomy in blender 2.68a or 2.6x . The reason why i am suggesting it is that i have been wanting to do a number of how does the birthing process work and how does periods work and other stuff like that but without the vagina i find myself making a small hole there and putting in a cylinder type thing for a stand in which isn't working out to great with the other parts when i have to have her, the MakeHuman made human female like model, actually move. Anyways it is a nature part of the female anatomy and we already have a choice whether or not to include a penis like attachment to the human mesh so why not make a checkbox or a selection like thing similar to that for the vagina for reasons above and similar to them too. As i said i have not had good ventures in trying to make it so what i have made i am not going to post i am sorry but i am hoping the others in the forum are better 3D artists of internal anatomy than i am and can actually get a thing like that to work hopefully and if you are able to please please share it with us as it is a very important part of the female body to just be missing.
yumri

Re: A realitic vagina

Postby Manuel » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 am

A genital library is planned in alpha 8. It should be ready within a month (more or less).
Manuel

Postby yumri » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 am

Manuel wrote:A genital library is planned in alpha 8. It should be ready within a month (more or less).

OK and good and thank you. I have a few ideas on how to make it so um may i ask how to contribute as the way which it seems now is by .target files and i do not fully understand how to do that so where may i go, for free, to learn about how to make one for this after which is it free to contribute to makehuman? if so i will contribute my best modeling of one to it or try to and hopefully it will work.
yumri

Postby IslandBill » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Is the genital library complete? I just installed the nightly build and I don't see it.
IslandBill

Postby Manuel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:55 pm

The current genital library in 1.0 include a penis and a vagina, so it's enough complete...
But we are not satisfied by them, so we are working on more realistic models, that will use a different technology for a perfect fitting.
Hopefully they will be included in 1.1

sshot65.png
Manuel

Postby duststorm » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 am

IslandBill wrote:Is the genital library complete? I just installed the nightly build and I don't see it.

Geometries > Genitals
MakeHuman™ developer
duststorm

Postby catalejo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Hello Manuel: Is there a way to get a hold of these nice genital models? they are not on the builds right? I am doing a project (I could explain privately if you like) and having these would be of great help

Thanks!
catalejo

Postby Manuel » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:42 pm

It will be included in the nightly as soon as the male genital will be ready too.
Manuel

Postby catalejo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Manuel wrote:It will be included in the nightly as soon as the male genital will be ready too.

Great Thanks!
catalejo

Postby mmnissanzroadster9 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 am

I haven't seen any updates on this project, is it coming out soon?
mmnissanzroadster9

Next

Return to User contributions