Alpha Feedback

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Alpha Feedback

Postby scottgcau » Thu May 07, 2009 5:33 am

Just had a quick play with the Alpha and a couple of things stood out for me:
1. The tone and weight macro tools don't allow for the full spectrum of body types - you can't make a large muscular body type. I would think a maximum tone and maximum weight setting would achieve this but unfortunately in the Alpha 'Weight' actually means 'Fat' at the moment.
2. There is no indication of what body part you might be editing before you actually start to change it. A highlight and/or text feedback would help when you hover over each body part.
scottgcau

Re: Alpha Feedback

Postby Manuel » Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks a lot for suggestions. You will see the results in alpha2 and alpha3 :-)
Manuel

Postby Manuel » Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Both are ready in svn :-)
Manuel

Postby scottgcau » Thu May 21, 2009 4:01 am

Another step in the right direction. Controls now work as expected and the targets produce a decent result for average to above average body types. Still more work to be done on the targets if you want to properly handle the more extreme body types but I am sure that's nothing you didn't already know.

I would still like to see some text based feedback for things like:
- Control names when you hover over the icon
- Control values when making edits
- Anything you may need to know that you can't already easily determine from what you see on screen
scottgcau

Postby Manuel » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 am

scottgcau wrote:Another step in the right direction. Controls now work as expected and the targets produce a decent result for average to above average body types. Still more work to be done on the targets if you want to properly handle the more extreme body types but I am sure that's nothing you didn't already know.

Fixed in svn :-)
Manuel

Return to User contributions