Suggestion: roundness for obesity

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Suggestion: roundness for obesity

Postby pterandon » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

First of all, let me praise the thoroughness and artistic ambition of what you're proposing to put together for the new release. The idea of touching on all the racial phenotypes is amazing. I cannot wait to use this system. Thank you!

If I may, I have a suggestion about the preview images you shared about how you plan to handle weight. Yes, it's certainly true that as one goes from anorexic to obese, one gets an unattractive "deflated bag" in the belly, exactly as you've shown. However, in my crazy view, there are some things that get more interesting. Notably on women, both the breasts and calves tend to swell up--much more pleasantly than in the gut-- like ripe fruit. The previews you shared show no changes to the breasts or calves. I think this makes the obese end of the spectrum look extremely sickly, not "jolly".
pterandon

Re: Suggestion: roundness for obesity

Postby Manuel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:29 pm

I've not fully understand...
Can you post a sketch? Or better, if you know blender, I can send you the blend file, so you can correct it.

Regards,

Manuel
Manuel

Re: Suggestion: roundness for obesity

Postby pterandon » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:08 am

okay yes, that's great.
pterandon

You can send me documents at the mail service from Mountain View, CA.
pterandon

Return to User contributions