torso, back and hips proportions / ethnicities & face

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

torso, back and hips proportions / ethnicities & face

Postby badkharma » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Hello,

I'm french so excuse my bad english, i hope everyone will understand my questions & suggestions.
First of all : this software is great. A big thanks to all the contributors for it ! I hope it will continue to grow and expand !

Is there a way to modify torso height, spinal/back height, hips height and width in the models ?

If not, can i suggest that those options would be useful : arms and legs can be shortened or elongated and it's great, human comes in many shapes and sizes, and it'd be nice to be able to make people with wider or shorter hips, and independantly being able to move those parameters. Also, if the "fat & muscles" that have been chosen are redistributed automatically it could be easier : so the shorter hips are, the rounder bum is, the shorter torso & back are, the more muscular/wide a char seems to be.

I also think for ethnicities & face features, perhaps a "global" cursor like the ones for the body (sex/age/weight/height/mass/and so on) could be useful but with other axis (sex/age/ethnicity/natural&caricatural...) : it could be useful to make a first face, then twisting the individual parameters to affine the sculpt.

What do you think about it ?
badkharma

Re: torso, back and hips proportions / ethnicities & face

Postby Manuel » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:59 pm

The incoming release has a GUI totally different from previous one. So the transformations that you suggest will be easy to do.
Regards,

Manuel
Manuel

Return to User contributions