BVH import and animation blending.

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

BVH import and animation blending.

Postby zapoteck » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Hello,
I think would be really useful a set of tools for the importation and auto adaptation of the Bvhs to Makehuman mesh (Like Poser).
For animators could be also very useful the possibility to make some blendings of the animations imported and the possibility to export in various files formats. ;)
zapoteck

Re: BVH import and animation blending.

Postby Manuel » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 am

zapoteck wrote:Hello,
I think would be really useful a set of tools for the importation and auto adaptation of the Bvhs to Makehuman mesh (Like Poser).
For animators could be also very useful the possibility to make some blendings of the animations imported and the possibility to export in various files formats. ;)

We are work to make next version 100% scriptable, in hope to find a legion of python coders to code all as plugins.
So, actually, all resources work to make a robust, stable and flexible base structure, with only basic features (no animation...), but, after done this, I hope in a lot of extensions plugins, due the easy language used.

Regards,

Manuel
Manuel

Return to User contributions