Tessa Baily, a realistic SSBBW Model

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Tessa Baily, a realistic SSBBW Model

Postby Ricardo2020 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:26 am

Model download: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/model/tessa_baily.html

Tessa Baily is a super size BBW model working in the curve model magazine industry. She is in her early thirties, a native of Ireland but not of Irish blood. She is a party animal. No thrill is too great. Every risk is worth taking. It is all about the conquest. No matter the cost, winning is the goal.

Tessa is clinically obese. She is almost six feet tall. She weighs in at over 300 lbs. Her muscle to fat ratio favors the fat. Tessa is still quite active in spite of her mass, as she is in denial of her condition. She tries hard to go for the gusto, no matter the consiquences.

Tessa will appear nude when loaded in Make Human. Dress her as you will, but know that she does not fit in most of the community clothes. It is best to give her loose fitting attire, as most will fit her nicely and flatter her ample curvyliciousness.
Last edited by Ricardo2020 on Wed May 05, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Re: Tessa Baily, an SSBBW Model

Postby fake_Person » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:12 pm

looks like Lucy?
You make some real cool models.
posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=19249#
14 year old deadbeat http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature#
fake_Person

Re: Tessa Baily, an SSBBW Model

Postby Ricardo2020 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Tessa is a fat girl like Lucy, but bigger. The stock Make Human long hair style is the only one I have, so I used it on both models. I am grateful for your interest in my work. It is both fun and challenging to make BBW models for the program.
Paddle faster. I hear charango music!
Ricardo2020

Return to User contributions