I can get macOS builds

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Re: I can get macOS builds

Postby joepal » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:49 am

@sureshkumar: please also attach logs: http://www.makehumancommunity.org/wiki/ ... _report%3F
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby sureshkumar » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:43 am

@eray
This Log...? actually i dono what is mean by LOG...?

This is Log...???

Imported Plugin_8_asset_downloader

Assigning setting loaddir value /Users/velanc/Documents/MakeHuman/v1py3/Model that was loaded before the setting was declared.
Creating new texture for dynamic image data/litspheres/adaptive_skin_tone.png.
Creating new texture for image /Users/velanc/Documents/Makehuman1.2.0/MakeHuman.app/Contents/Resources/makehuman/data/eyes/materials/brown_eye.png.
Creating new texture for image /Users/velanc/Documents/Makehuman1.2.0/MakeHuman.app/Contents/Resources/makehuman/data/litspheres/skinmat_eye.png.
Creating new texture for image data/textures/texture_notfound.png.
Imported plugin 8_asset_downloader

Loading Plugin_8_asset_downloader

Assigning setting loaddir value /Users/velanc/Documents/MakeHuman/v1py3/Model that was loaded before the setting was declared.
Creating new texture for image /Users/velanc/Documents/Makehuman1.2.0/MakeHuman.app/Contents/Resources/makehuman/data/eyes/materials/brown_eye.png.
Creating new texture for image /Users/velanc/Documents/Makehuman1.2.0/MakeHuman.app/Contents/Resources/makehuman/data/litspheres/skinmat_eye.png.
Loading plugin 8_asset_downloader
sureshkumar

Postby eray » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:47 am

sureshkumar wrote:@eray
This Log...? actually i dono what is mean by LOG...?

This is Log...???

Imported Plugin_8_asset_downloader

Imported plugin 8_asset_downloader

Loading Plugin_8_asset_downloader

Loading plugin 8_asset_downloader

There are 4 log files with makehuman prefix, you can these under Documents/MakeHuman/v1py3 and you can learn your macOS version by clicking to Apple logo at top-left corner and choosing About This Mac. I guess you're running your Catalina.

About This Mac displays serial number, don't post the serial number.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 10.35.04.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 10.45.22.png
eray

Postby sureshkumar » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:40 pm

@eray

Thank you for your reply, Below i attached Mac Version and 3 Log Files.

1. makehuman.log
2. makehuman-error.txt
3. makehuman-debug.txt

This is correct....? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Attachments
makehuman.log
(31.91 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
makehuman-error.txt
(13.01 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
makehuman-debug.txt
(1.94 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 8.jpg
Mac Version Image
sureshkumar

Postby joepal » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:39 pm

I cannot see any anything problematic in these logs.

The logs are recreated every time you run makehuman. What we need to see are logs from when you have experienced the problem. My guess is these are logs from an occasion where you have started makehuman but have not tried to use the asset downloader.
Joel Palmius (LinkedIn)
MakeHuman Infrastructure Manager
http://www.palmius.com/joel
joepal

Postby eray » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:00 am

joepal wrote:I cannot see any anything problematic in these logs.

The logs are recreated every time you run makehuman. What we need to see are logs from when you have experienced the problem. My guess is these are logs from an occasion where you have started makehuman but have not tried to use the asset downloader.

Hello again.
When you go to Help tab and click to any button that opens a new window (About / License for instance) MakeHuman becomes unresponsive (on macOS). You can't close the window or click to any button. Scrolling works but it lags. I attached a console output. As far as I can see in the logs QWidgetWindow triggers that issue. If you have any idea what's going on please let me know.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.07.38.png
eray

Previous

Return to User contributions