soft parts and megapov

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

soft parts and megapov

Postby jkroby » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 am

Hi,
excuse the translation with google
The project sounds great to me, I went to put a human models in the interior of a project of mine.
I use povray.
I thought, no one has thought of using megapov to simulate the soft parts of the body?
I played around me, a breast, the most affected by gravity, I have not been walking with a bounce test.
I made the simulator mechanical mechsim megapov of a sphere anchored in part under the influence of gravity, I have to work on form, it is a sphere.
Now they are out of scale and I have to try to put some realistic parameters, but for now I wanted to get some ideas from someone accustomed to human models, I realized mainly bathrooms i never works with mash.
I thought it would be interesting if they made ​​the model, muscles, fat and possibly hair, megapov is arranged for movement of the walk, bounce, and gravity.
The clothes made ​​magapov are interactive in that the body and sciacca ondecciano.
Some ideas or comment?
Roberto Pomo jkroby@p3r.info

test1.jpg
test1.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 3309 times

test2.jpg
test2.jpg (8.09 KiB) Viewed 3309 times

test3.jpg
test3.jpg (8.96 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
jkroby

Re: soft parts and megapov

Postby Manuel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am

About Povray, at the moment we are mainly interested in good static rendering, instead animations.
The problem is that we have not resources that are working seriously on it. For example, one of most important issue is to have a good sss material.
This feature seem in development from povray team, but no one in actual MHteam is trying it.

Where are you from?

Best,

Manuel
Manuel

Postby jkroby » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

I'm From Italy.

I have seen some stranges in skins with povray.
Are more than 10 years that i use povray (discontinously) and i have no so much time for learn another language (blender).
For me is easy to use scripts in perl, for this reason i have made a script that convert povray input file into some other so i can use kpovmodeler for see my metafile...

If some one is interested in my "tecnique" for creating megapov structure for then generate mesh with interactions with gravity i can post script and an example.

If i have time i'll try to see the skin in povray, but i'm tot expert with mesh.
I usually use very much solid geometry trasparency and color maps.

Roberto.
jkroby

Postby Manuel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

jkroby wrote:I'm From Italy.

Check your email. We can talk in native language.

Best,

Manuel
Manuel

Return to User contributions