New gui sketches...+Ideas for genetics

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

New gui sketches...+Ideas for genetics

Postby fuzzcube » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:08 am

Just looked over the gui sketches and although I don't speak the language, I still am pretty much able to get a good asumption of what is going on, so It seem that the next release may be more focused on ethinitcy? I like the idea of blending two races, as this is very much a standard of life as we are all made up from many races. And this also gives me the Idea of why not add some sort of parential genetics Factoring, for instance if you would be working on a family or whatever. This would alllow for blending of targets for different areas of the body , example has mothers eyes, dads smile ect.

just my 2cents...
fuzzcube

Re: New gui sketches...+Ideas for genetics

Postby fuzzcube » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:15 am

A good example of this is in if you ever played The Sims2. then you would know what I mean. Basically the interface would be load parent mesh A, load parent mesh b. = child results---> using either a random mixer algorithm or whatever. Or using settings based on min/max parameters.

Would be kind of interesting if say parent a was "human" and parent b was more "monster" like = human monster thing.....Just thinking
fuzzcube

Return to User contributions