Anyone interested in making a model for me?

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

Anyone interested in making a model for me?

Postby Toga186 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

I really wanted to create a model of the celebrity Danny Devito, but lack the skill of making it with Make Human. If anyone would like to help me out let me know. :lol:
Toga186

Re: Anyone interested in making a model for me?

Postby make3 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:39 pm

you dont need skills to use makehuman .. lmao

You can use pictures of Danny as a background (settings tab) . You can even create your own target in blender to make it fit perfectely. But if you cant use MH, forget Blender.
make3

Postby jujube » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:37 pm

This user might have run into the issue where it's not possible to create certain faces no matter how skilled you are without making your own targets (see: blindsaypatten's threads).
(The skill the OP lacks, is actually the artistic skill to explain/understand/identify that this is what's happening. "It doesn't look like I want it to look but I don't know why!")
jujube

Postby RobBaer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:53 am

jujube wrote:(The skill the OP lacks, is actually the artistic skill to explain/understand/identify that this is what's happening. "It doesn't look like I want it to look but I don't know why!")

Boy did you capture MY weakness with that statement. Still can't keep me from having fun trying ... :D I learn so much about the art side from those of you with skills!! So thanks for all your posts.
RobBaer

Return to User contributions