*Star_teeth_tri (with litshpere)

This forum is aimed at user contributions, in the form of assets, side projects, code patches and similar.

Moderator: joepal

*Star_teeth_tri (with litshpere)

Postby Marco_105 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:10 am

Lot of vertices desagree the process complete of MH doc, for that I upload the same mesh like *Star_teeth but with a different binding in this case : Triangulation binding.

I upload also things in .mhmat that you can hope useful : there is a litghtsphere, and a texture for it. It's near for my previous DL but different in colors. I also assume that you understand how to place it ! My illustration is the ligthsphere you need (in the Contribute assets).

It's look like that.
Attachments
Star_teeth_tri_illustr.JPG
Marco_105

Re: *Star_teeth_tri (with litshpere)

Postby brkurt » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Looks good. I'm thinking English isn't your first language, so I'll try to explain why triangles are not normally used in 3d animation (although they are the normal for fMRI scanner images).

Triangles do not animate well; there will be unpredictable 'artifacts' if you try organic, fluid movement of a character.

Animation code works best with smooth ellipses, and progressively less as the contours become edgy and sharp.

Teeth will be okay, because they aren't meant to wobble around. :)
brkurt

Postby Marco_105 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:38 pm

No, English is not my first language ! thanks for your tips, I didn't try yet to look about the teeth behaviour in BL with animation, but when I see it MH it's look strechy in most pose, why I decide to upload a version with that binding...
Marco_105

Postby Marco_105 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 pm

I forgot the link :
But I re-upload soon the textured with litsphere and .mhmat, so be patient.
http://www.makehumancommunity.org/cloth ... phere.html
Marco_105

Return to User contributions